Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of girls (or guys) are you attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although, I have never been to Saudi Arabia, I have transited at Jeddah on my way to JFK. Beautiful airport!!! Too bad there are not more pics of it anywhere on the net
    Cool, They will renew this Airport for 1.7 Billion US$$ !!!!! (I'll talk about Saudi Airports very soon) Do you know that wh have the Biggest Airport in the World?and it's the most Beautiful airport in the world and cost 2.5 Billion US$!!! King Khalid Int'l Airport in the Capital Riyadh.

Yes there are two pic's on Airliners:
    Del 08/76. I did not realize that airport pics are discouraged here until I read something about it later. - Photo taken at Jeddah - King Abdulaziz International (JED / OEJN) in Saudi Arabia in Late 1990's.

You can see the the North Terminal for Non Saudia Airliners ,and big Termianl (Two parts) is Hajj Termianl it just work in Hajj and its' the Biggest Covrede Area In the World!!!!!!!

Hajj Terminal:

I hope you enjoy our planes B777-268 ER and B747-468 , Arabian coffe and Saudi dates (You'll enjoy that if you flight was after Sep 2001, as part of the Golden Services!) Also the Entertainment system!!!
    Saudi Arabian airliners will start Internet and Satillite Tv chaneels on all our fleet of B777 and B747-400

You may kindly vivist my web site t know more about this Airport(I didn't update since a long time!):
    15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jon_151
      This type of girl, drives me crazy, I like Asian girls.

1. Not bad at all.....What day are you taking her out??

2. ROAD TRIP (or air trip)

Comment

Tokyo Talent!! gimme some of that!

i think she's waiting for me...

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

She is one of the most beautiful asian girls I have seen in my life! I need to make a trip out to Tokyo thats for sure!! I don't think my girlfriend would like that too much

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by sv
            Cool, They will renew this Airport for 1.7 Billion US$$ !!!!! (I'll talk about Saudi Airports very soon) Do you know that wh have the Biggest Airport in the World?and it's the most Beautiful airport in the world and cost 2.5 Billion US$!!! King Khalid Int'l Airport in the Capital Riyadh.

I hope you enjoy our planes B777-268 ER and B747-468 , Arabian coffe and Saudi dates (You'll enjoy that if you flight was after Sep 2001, as part of the Golden Services!) Also the Entertainment system!!!
            Saudi Arabian airliners will start Internet and Satillite Tv chaneels on all our fleet of B777 and B747-400
            Yes, Riyadh has also the longest runways in the world. Never been there, but I would always love to visit a new airport.

I flew on their 747-300 from BOM to JED last year in the summer. It was a good flight. And yes they served excellent arabian coffee and dates. We flew in business class. The food was also really tasty. Chicken Biriyani!!! YUM! From JED we flew to JFK nonstop, this currently is the longest flight I have been on as it was some 12 -13 hours nonstop. PTVs, great service, and very comfortable business class seats. I'm not a big fan of dates, but I must say these dates were delicious (the only other place where I loved the dates were in the Palm Desert, near Palm Springs, CA). My parents on the other hand, especially my dad is a huge fan of dates!! The arabian coffee was again excellent. I have only flown two other Arabic carriers and that was Kuwait Airways and Emirates. Saudia puts Kuwait to shame, but Emirates blows both Saudia and Kuwait Airways away. They have an amazing business class product. But Saudia has a great product and the only nonstop between the US and Arabia. Great flight!

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi

Comment

I like beautiful asian girls than white girls.

Comment

she has great stems!

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  she has great stems!

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Simply gorgeous!

-Pete
                  Pete Ganabathi

Comment

My avatar is a pic of Devon Aoki (2 fast 2 furious), and yes right now I'm dating an asian. Even her name is hot... Jackie, man I just love it.
                    The Ohio Player

Comment

Originally posted by Soku39
                      My avatar is a pic of Devon Aoki (2 fast 2 furious), and yes right now I'm dating an asian. Even her name is hot... Jackie, man I just love it.
                      Man you said it!!!! SHE LOOKS HOT!!!

Jackie huh?...where is she from?

-Pete
                      Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Originally posted by Soku39
                        Even her name is hot... Jackie, man I just love it.
                        Jackie= Hot?

You guys just need to get laid...

Comment

willing to listen to my mindless jibba jabba about commercial aircraft, and willing to come down to the viewing area behind Melbourne Airport once a month to watch the planes take off and land.
                          Marry me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Avianca 757
                            Marry me!!
                            ...see post above about getting laid.....

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                              Originally posted by Avianca 757
                              Marry me!!
                              ...see post above about getting laid.....
                              Jeff has an entirely valid point.

Comment

I mainly like white females, american, european, australian, NEW ZEALANDERS, etc. My favourite is of course, Russian females. One who is really smart, I love intellectual conversations at a nice fancy restuarant, a female who is really beautiful looking with a really nice body and soft skin. Sorry, I cannot go for overwieght ladies. Of course, many do with the "Big Cushion for the pushin'" Great personal hygiene, personalilty, ya know the works.

In high school, I dated this girl whom I knew before we started to go out. She was all that I mentioned. Very beautiful, she's funny, we enjoyed eachother's company, going out, having fun, nice medium length dirty blonde hair, she smells really good.... Unfortunatly now, we seperated, I still talk to her, see her, and care for her. Probably why I try to drive to Arlington every weekend just to see her.

Jeff should know about this, but in the Navy, all the good looking single girls are already taken, and the ugly large chicks are usually sluts.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X