Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of girls (or guys) are you attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well she's from my highschool, it makes things easy like that.
    The Ohio Player

Comment

Thats always convinient!!

Although my girl is not Asian, I've gone out with her for like 4 and a half years, and believe me she is gorgeous. Plus the fact of the matter is i'm in love with her, so it makes it all worthwhile!!!

She's Italian in origin.

She goes to WVU in Morgantown, WV, so I have to drive an hour and a half to see, so we don't get to see each other that much. We went to the same high school though.

-Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by sv
        Flying High WROTE:

And this coming from the guy who lives in a country that submits women into a virtual state of servitude, even denying them from passports and ID cards.

You, as a Saudi, have no moral standing talking in this thread.

When the fanatic Islamic nuts who rule your country stop oppressing women, you'll be more than welcome to speak in this topic.

I think you are blend because I wrote about that in a very long reply!!!!!!

Did they gave you the Green Card Colombian???? I mean coloured as they call you there!

Next time Don't talk about something you don't know about it.
        Yes, I may be BLIND, but at least I speak much better English than you.

Yes, they gave me the green card, Saudi, and they don't call me "colored", this isn't Montgomery, Alabama in 1955. They call me sir, Carlos, Mr. Leiva, buddy, dude... you choose, Americans have been just lovely to me .

And the racial discrimination has been well documented, but it's a thing of the past for the most part, fortunately, unlike your Islamic "paradise", where the discrimination and abuses toward women and non-Muslims, and cruel death-penalty practices are not only well-documented by every human rights organization in town, but they keep on going as of now.

Take a look at this:

and shut your mouth!!!

You guys are one step above Taliban Afghanistan!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

I couldn't have said it better!!

Comment

I have to agree with one thing, Colombia does treat its women better than some countries in the Middle East....I have been to both Colombia and the Middle East.

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
              I have to agree with one thing, Colombia does treat its women better than some countries in the Middle East....I have been to both Colombia and the Middle East.

-Pete
              We may be machists in Latin America, and Colombia for that matter, and that's a staple in the region, but we don't mistreat our women at the level Saudi men do to theirs.

We allow them absolute freedom of movement, employment, decision, etc.

And Colombian women can sleep with whomever they want. Sure, they'll lose their reputations, but not their lives!!!

Comment

And I suppose that there is a country with no problems? Face it, every country has issues and problems. And who the hell are you to decide how a country you've never been to should treat their women? I KNOW it is wrong, and I KNOW it needs to be changed, but as I have mentioned before, that's up to the Saudi people, not some Colombian expat half a world way (and I just used you as an example)

SO don't just generalize about a country,[sarcasm] you crack producing illegal! [/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                  And I suppose that there is a country with no problems? Face it, every country has issues and problems. And who the hell are you to decide how a country you've never been to should treat their women? I KNOW it is wrong, and I KNOW it needs to be changed, but as I have mentioned before, that's up to the Saudi people, not some Colombian expat half a world way (and I just used you as an example)

SO don't just generalize about a country,[sarcasm] you crack producing illegal! [/sarcasm]
                  Well, I'm fully aware of that, my dear friend, no country in the world is perfect, not even India, Colombia or the United States for that matter.

The thing that pisses me off about sv is that he's selling Saudi Arabia as Paradise on Earth, the best country in the world, when actually has REALLY serious problems.

I'm fully aware of all of Colombia's problems: 60% of people in poverty, political violence, drug trade, political corruption. Bu you won't ever see me selling a false image of Colombia as Paradise on Earth, but you can bet I'll extol Colombia's virtues: A hardworking, entreprising people, abundant natural resources, wonderful landscapes hope on a better future.
                  And I won't do that with the United States, either.

It's his hypocrisy that outrages me.

Also, he's trying to impose his twisted morals upon us forum member that are not Islamic, and I'm sure as hell I DON'T wanna adopt Islamic moral values: I don't like beheadings that much.

So, I'll keep bringing him up to task, and unmask his attempts at whitewashing Saudi Arabia as the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

americans love colombia because its the source of most of there cocaine!

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High
                      Originally posted by sv
                      Flying High WROTE:

And this coming from the guy who lives in a country that submits women into a virtual state of servitude, even denying them from passports and ID cards.

You, as a Saudi, have no moral standing talking in this thread.

When the fanatic Islamic nuts who rule your country stop oppressing women, you'll be more than welcome to speak in this topic.

I think you are blend because I wrote about that in a very long reply!!!!!!

Did they gave you the Green Card Colombian???? I mean coloured as they call you there!

Next time Don't talk about something you don't know about it.
                      Yes, I may be BLIND, but at least I speak much better English than you.

Yes, they gave me the green card, Saudi, and they don't call me "colored", this isn't Montgomery, Alabama in 1955. They call me sir, Carlos, Mr. Leiva, buddy, dude... you choose, Americans have been just lovely to me .

And the racial discrimination has been well documented, but it's a thing of the past for the most part, fortunately, unlike your Islamic "paradise", where the discrimination and abuses toward women and non-Muslims, and cruel death-penalty practices are not only well-documented by every human rights organization in town, but they keep on going as of now.

Take a look at this:

and shut your mouth!!!

You guys are one step above Taliban Afghanistan!!!

dont forget your own backyard! its not so clean either, nor is australias for that matter

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        http://web.amnesty.org/report2003/Usa-summary-eng

dont forget your own backyard! its not so clean either, nor is australias for that matter
                        I presume you didn't read my reply to ATLcenter

Well, I'm fully aware of that, my dear friend, no country in the world is perfect, not even India, Colombia or the United States for that matter.
                        I'm fully aware of all of Colombia's problems: 60% of people in poverty, political violence, drug trade, political corruption. Bu you won't ever see me selling a false image of Colombia as Paradise on Earth, but you can bet I'll extol Colombia's virtues: A hardworking, entreprising people, abundant natural resources, wonderful landscapes hope on a better future.
                        I never fakely praised either the US or Colombia.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                          http://web.amnesty.org/report2003/Usa-summary-eng

I presume you didn't read my reply to ATLcenter

I never fakely praised either the US or Colombia.
                          i did read your reply to atl, i was just offering the amnest int assessment on the US

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Don't worry!!! Just a civilized discussion in a laid back environment!!!

Comment

-Pete
                              When were you here?
                              which city??

About the topic, I think it has taken a sharp turn, the fact is, no country is perfect for that matter, we have our problems, but we know about them and don't praise this country (Colombia) as heaven on earth as sv does with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia of course has good things (as does Colombia), but the kind of subtopic here is treatment against women, and for that matter, Saudi Arabia and countries alike are the worst, I repeat, FOR THAT MATTER.....

Comment

Originally posted by Avianca 757

-Pete
                                When were you here?
                                which city??
                                I was in Medellin, in May of 96....I was there on an exchange trip from my school. I loved the city!!! It was surprisingly modern!
                                I flew American from MIA to Medellin. From Medellin I flew to Pereira, to visit my friend, and then I flew back home on Avianca via Santa Fe de Bogota to MIA and on to PIT on US Air.

Very friendly people!!!! I loved it!

-Pete
                                Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Working...
                                X