Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotting in Europe - Meet Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spotting in Europe - Meet Up

    Hey members of JP,

    I will be leaving to Europe tomorrow to Frankfurt and will be there for a few weeks. I will also be in Switzerland, will hopefully spot at ZRH and Geneva. Warsaw will be my third spotting spot.

    PM me and let me know if we can meet perhaps.

    P.S, I'm not annoying in reality
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

  • #2
    not Annoying...

    You are not? Well, this has to be checked first, before you enter the country.
    Earnestly, in these days you don't meet the best weather that we have to offer, especially not for spotting. A lot of clouds + wind + rain + a noon temperature that really better fits to a cold day in october...
    But maybe you're able to shoot some good images even in misty conditions.
    The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

    Comment


    • #3
      I live in Warsaw. Send me a message when you're in town and I can meet up with you.

      Comment


      • #4
        when you are in Frankfurt, drop me a line

        Ralf


        get FRA spotting informations here:
        www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
          You are not? Well, this has to be checked first, before you enter the country.
          Earnestly, in these days you don't meet the best weather that we have to offer, especially not for spotting. A lot of clouds + wind + rain + a noon temperature that really better fits to a cold day in october...
          But maybe you're able to shoot some good images even in misty conditions.
          I noticed the weather here is terrible. Night was clear and beautiful last night but today back to crap. I don't want to spot in this weather.
          Originally posted by upsmd11f View Post
          I live in Warsaw. Send me a message when you're in town and I can meet up with you.
          Will be there in couple weeks.
          Originally posted by DAIRD View Post
          when you are in Frankfurt, drop me a line

          Ralf
          Am here right now. Uncle hooked me up with some plane geek lol so when I go to FRA with him we can meet.
          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

          Comment


          • #6
            Spotting at FRA tomorrow.
            Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

            Comment

            Working...
            X