Caption Competition....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Competition....

What is Camilla saying ? (for those who don't know, Camilla is Prince Charles' wife)

I'll start with "You wear the same colour as me again and I'll blow yer' fookin' brains out !"

Last edited by brianw999; 2012-03-28, 21:59.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

I would go for: "Can I really force Charles (with this thing) to do what I want him to do?"

Comment

"Well I warned Charlie, I said if the ol' girl wouldn't abdicate quietly, then she had to go..."

"OK, i'll ask you again... Is my ass finer than Diana's?

"Future Queen shows the common touch as she raps with a bunch of South London teenagers in the only language they seem to understand"

"Pink Floyd guitarists son regrets repeating his car-jacking antics"
      Last edited by rmk2112; 2012-03-29, 21:19.

Comment

"Who has just said I was ugly?!"
        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

As my wife doesn't have an account here I'll give you her answer...

"Charles regretted taking his dog out for a walk in public"

Comment

"I'll show those teenagers how to be a real gangster!"

Or

"I'm sick of hearing about how the Royal Family isnt important these days, now DO AS I SAY!"

Or

"My my, look what we have here."
            Last edited by Simpleboy; 2012-04-10, 11:06.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

"Hello China, hand over the tea."

"...yes, all of it."

Comment

camila the new age gangster
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrenvox
                http://www.jetaircraftmuseum.ca

Comment

"Who's shooting who, papa-fu@&ing-Razzi?"

Comment

"Take it back and say it loud enough for all of the guests to hear it" ..

I was just kidding, it was a joke, Camilla's face does NOT look like a horses with a shaved behind walking backwards.

And ... say it like you mean it and all that paparazzi hear it too. And "capping", my dear girl, you will learn what a proper capping is all about.

And you are stupid enough to ask if I have a "proper permit" for this thing? Permits my dear are like taxes, only "little people" get permits and pay taxes. What by jingo is this educational system coming to and all the while Her Highness is kintting new booties for the Yorkies? Pity indeed!

Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Footie? I don't give a figs fandango about grown men playing footsies but now you tell that over squeezed brat with the bad hair piece Vladimir Andofknots or whatever it is that if he does to Jensen what he did to all of the other cars he managed to bugger up, he will be soiling one of the last mementos of what we did best and that was was cars. Large cars and small cars fast, and with tradition. Do you know how many British cattle made the ultimate sacrifice for our Royal arses to rest upon? How many children were conceived, bar sinister or legtitimate upon those hides? Why Sir Winston himself was ... well I digress but Siberia will look like a tropical paradise if he survives 20 to life on Mann listening to endless loops of the Bee-Gees on a scratchy old 8 track. And do give my best wishes to his father. With any luck his bail may be delayed a wee bit more so they can spend it together.
                      Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                        Footie? I don't give a figs fandango about grown men playing footsies but now you tell that over squeezed brat with the bad hair piece Vladimir Andofknots or whatever it is that if he does to Jensen what he did to all of the other cars he managed to bugger up, he will be soiling one of the last mementos of what we did best and that was was cars. Large cars and small cars fast, and with tradition. Do you know how many British cattle made the ultimate sacrifice for our Royal arses to rest upon? How many children were conceived, bar sinister or legtitimate upon those hides? Why Sir Winston himself was ... well I digress but Siberia will look like a tropical paradise if he survives 20 to life on Mann listening to endless loops of the Bee-Gees on a scratchy old 8 track. And do give my best wishes to his father. With any luck his bail may be delayed a wee bit more so they can spend it together.
                        I don't know what you're on mate ???

....but can I have some please ?

Comment

"Dearie! Look what just fell out me bum!"

Comment

Working...
                          X