Highlight of your Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlight of your Day

as the topic says its to post your highlights for the day.

mine is getting out and getting a new lens! woohoo

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

seeing you change your banner to meet the guidelines the rest of us follow?

Comment

It was leaving work at 5:00 knowing I have a long weekend coming up starting tomorrow!

Comment

they are pretty small and under the size limit of most ppls single banner.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

low-last week the cleaners at work were using pure bleach to clean the floors, i can still taste that bloody bleach in my mouth from breathing it.

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

The highlight of my day is being here right now at my girlfriend's place and knowing that tomorrow I'm flying to Toronto with her!!

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi
            Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Highlight of my day: None...come on, ppl. It's the middle of October. So as far as highlights go, I'm going to a party on Sunday night. Oh, and I get MOnday and Tuesday off

I may be able to go spotting on Tuesday, which itself is not too common under my house's legislature.

Low: Did you know this happened to be the week of Homecoming and the week of 13 exams? Also, October is the month that we do the least amount of travelling (all the others, we scrap some excuse...but October there's nothing!)

Comment

Tomorrows highlight will be my first solo!!!!!!!
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                  Tomorrows highlight will be my first solo!!!!!!!
                  Good luck Mike.

Comment

In this rocktober day I have to say I guess I met a worthy girl in long time....
                    and she wants to be a Pilot besides!!

Comment

low-got some bad sunburn today, weather in perth is starting to heat up!

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        low-got some bad sunburn today, weather in perth is starting to heat up!
                        That damn southern hemisphere...... I'm getting mad becasue its startinig to get cold up here in the northern hemisphere.

Comment

Reading sv's posts about the "sick sheeps". I think that topic should be a sticky.

Also awaiting my 300D has made my week better.

Comment

Having the alarm go off at 9AM, and deciding "I'm not doing anything important in classes today" crawling back into bed and sleeping until 2:00pm

Comment

The highlight of my day was seeing one of the prototype Embraer 170s taxi by while I was at work today. I kicked myself for not having my camera with me, but in retrospect, it was a little too cloudy to take a quality shot IMHO. But it was so cool to finally see the plane in real life. I actually drove the opposite direct I normally drive to leave the airport just so I could see the plane a little bit longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X