Thread about nothing in Particular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread about nothing in Particular

the thread about guys/gals your attracted to has gone offtopic, so this seems like a good idea.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Gosh, and I started that thread to be a good thing! I never expected it to become a protest page!

Oh well you can't win them all!

Although, that asian chick pic was well worth it!!!!

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

:P

Just wanted to use em' all, hey that gives me an idea for a topic.

Comment

Good thing we started this, the protest page is getting out of control!!

We should talk about the new Qantas Skybed!!!

Its a great seat but I won't be able to try it since I'll be flying a 2 class QF 744 in march of 2004. If I would have flown LAX-SYD there may be a better chance since that is serviced with a 3 class 744, but I am on reward ticket and they routed me through AKL.

Has anyone seen a picture of skybed INSIDE the plane yet? I think VH-OJL is only 744 with skybed right now.

Comment

Yeah the new skybed looks wonderful, but I don't think I'll get to try it out anytime soon! Don't plan on going to Australia anytime soon.....

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

I'll be happy kicking back in my Dreamtime seat, but the skybed upgrades also include the larger PTV, self-serve bar/snack table and laptop power ports that need no adaptor.

The skybed cabin removes 2 rows of dreamtime seats on the upper deck!!
            That's some serious legroom!!!

Thanks to Anthony Jackson for the Dreamtime seat pix! Hopefully he can share a skybed seat pix with us soon!

Comment

Just felt like adding another post to my name...

DeltaASA16

Comment

Working...
              X