Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed some of you put images as signatures.............I was just wondering if someone could explain how to do that? Thanx
    YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Bienvenue à bord les ailes d'Air Transat!

Paste a URL with a 500x100 pixel image into your signature section on your profile with xzIMG SRC= URL HEREx replace the x in the front and back with < and >

and your done.

Comment

Note the key words:

500x100 pixel image

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

T's got my back! Thanks T.

Comment

Jeff... How come your's isnt 500x100? I would think that of all the users, you would be the one to set the example... shame on you

DeltaASA16

Comment

Mine is less, 461x100.

Comment

Thank you! and one more thing! is it the same format for the image under your username?? (ex. Indian Airlines has the Indian Airlines logo)
              YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                a URL with a 500x100 pixel image
                Is yours a 500x100 pixel image Jeff? Huh? I don't think so... I bet you cant even get on that fits your quote above!

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                  Is yours a 500x100 pixel image Jeff? Huh? I don't think so... I bet you cant even get on that fits your quote above!

DeltaASA16
                  Um, 461x100? Helllllloooooo?????????

Comment

I got it to work! But as for the signature banner do I have to upload the pic to a website??
                    YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Comment

Originally posted by yul_airplane_freak
                      I got it to work! But as for the signature banner do I have to upload the pic to a website??
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/user-uploads.shtml is what I used when I had a picture in my signature
                      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                        Sorry, but unless Jeff has changed his signature in the last five minutes (which I don't think he has), it is 461 x 100, an entire 39 pixels short of the maximum length. Jeff's signature IS within the allowable size parameters.
                        AIRIGAMI.NET
                        http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Thank you for the link! I uploaded the pic but it gives me a message the avatar image must be .jpg, .gif, .png etc...... but the image I have is a .gif file!! I don't get it???
                          YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Comment

I finally got it to work!! Thanx for you all your help guyz!
                            YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Comment

Working...
                            X