Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiselovers thread!!

Hey all,
    This thread is for members who loves cruisong on a (large) cruiseship!
    Do you love it or not? Please answer the poll!
    Thank you

Yes
    40.00%
    No
    20.00%
    I d'ont know
    40.00%
    Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

I've never been on a cruise although my wife keeps on at me to go on one.
    What bothers me a little is that I'll find that I hate it but have to put up with being cooped up on a boat. I certainly wouldn't be interested in the "Dress for Dinner" formal type of cruise and on the other end of the scale I find the idea of being on an easyCruise totally abhorrent.
    I'm a generous person when it comes to giving gratuities and am happy to recognise good service but I will not go somewhere where I'm TOLD that I have to tip and even worse, how much.
    I suppose my wife will get me on a cruise ship eventually but I don't find the prospect too appealing.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I made allready 8 cruises. The first time, you d'ont know what you can expect but once you ate on board, you will never forget the incredible experience!!!
      Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

Comment

Can you actually explain what's so exciting on a cruise because I really fail to imagine myself having only one reason to go on a cruise...

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          Can you actually explain what's so exciting on a cruise because I really fail to imagine myself having only one reason to go on a cruise...
          Sure,
          -You can visit 5 different countries in 5 days without changing from hotel!
          -You can eat when you want, where you want, a 'volonte'!
          -A lot of activities to do on board!
          -A nice view!
          -Comfortable cabins!
          -A lot of luxury!
          -Very intersting prices!
          -A wide range of ships and destinations!
          -Very safe! (normally)
          -Good guided excursions!

If you vote no, please say why
          Love at the first flight

Comment

Working...
          X