No announcement yet.

Long-time LURKER needs your fun help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-time LURKER needs your fun help..

(Ugh...that was an awful topic title...thanks for clicking.)

Hello Everyone.

I'm a long-time lurker here, and a fan of aviation, pilots and everyone involved. I'm also a full-time musician (my first passion) and have gotten involved in a situation where i need your help.

My music group is playing tomorrow night. We were told today that there will also be a Retirement party as we play. Come to find out, it's for an Engineer that worked for Boeing for 30+ years.

We've been asked to throw in some jokes during our gig about this Gentleman and his long career with Boeing.

(sounds as if they may want to "roast" him a little too!)

Can you help me with this?

[and if you don't want to offend anyone here....feel free to PM them to me.]

Thanks in advance if you can or can't help. I have the utmost respect for all of you.

Cheers!

Originally posted by YELLOW_TOAD View Post
    (sounds as if they may want to "roast" him a little too!)
    No Boeing roast is complete without 787 batteries! They roast themselves!

BTW, I've got the "Forever new frontiers" tune as MP3 if interested. That's the song Boeing used in their advertising a while back. I use it as my ringtone.
    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije View Post
      No Boeing roast is complete without 787 batteries! They roast themselves!

BTW, I've got the "Forever new frontiers" tune as MP3 if interested. That's the song Boeing used in their advertising a while back. I use it as my ringtone.
      Ha ha! That's a good one!

Turned out to be a good party.....we had a bunch of one-liners ready! All went well! He picked a good time to retire!

Comment

Working...
      X