weird ! , check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird ! , check this out

Yesterday I saw this accident when i was on my way to work, next day it got uploaded on local netnews, and i just asked myself how the hell could this happen ??
    did it get frightened and jumped on the windshield ??

it was really tragic thogh...
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

JeffinDEN: You already are not allowed to post in this thread.

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      JeffinDEN: You already are not allowed to post in this thread.
      DeltaASA16
      HAHA

That is one messed up car, but just look at the deer!

Bambi strikes again!

-Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

As far as I can figure it, I think deer are starting to commit suicide to avoid getting shot at....

ouch is all I can say! Oh well, atleast he finally got to see how the car looks like in the inside!

Comment

Would have been easier to just use the door.....

Hope that was not the King Air pilot on the way home...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
            Hope that was not the King Air pilot on the way home...
            Jeff.... LOL You just had to say that!

DeltaASA16

Comment

guy's this isn't a funny thing.... i think this is a high-level saudian terrorists deer group, so don't make jokes about it because maybe youre theire next target....
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                guy's this isn't a funny thing.... i think this is a high-level saudian terrorists deer group, so don't make jokes about it because maybe youre theire next target....
                Thats hilarious!!!!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Looks like another clip for the Fox show "When Animals Attack Moving Vehicles." Alternatively, this could be captioned: "Ed, rather than have to face being shot at by some drunken rednecks, takes matters into his own hands."

Comment

Serious question: Did the passengers survive?

Comment

i thinks the driver him self survived but not the second seat person
                      My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Isn't this the same picture that has been floating around email lists for the past few years?

Comment

Here in Peterborough County we have had 374 deer/vehicle accidents this year. The majority of the accidents are caused by the vehicles travelling too fast leaving no time to react when the deer come out of the bush (according to the police). We have lots of warning signs and the Ministry of Natural Resources have regular updates on the radio as to which areas the deer are more active but we still have all of theses accidents.

Comment

well............when I hit my deer on a dark road in April..............i was moving at exactly the speed allowed there...........and the animal was in front of my car before I knew it!
                            I really didn`t see it until it was in front of my car......just felt a slight "bump" and started braking immediately.
                            I thought the damage wasn`t that bad..............so I got out of the car to check on the deer........but I heard a lot of fluid dripping underneath the car........and my first reaction wa sto shut of the engine.
                            when I got out completely of the car....i saw the left side bumper hangn by a thread, so I walked around to check the damage, and as soon as I saw the right hand side of the car........I felt lucky to be alive!
                            the deer was killed on impact......i ripped right through it.
                            and the car...........its back on the road again!

check out www.atcbox.com

Comment

Yesterday I saw this accident when i was on my way to work, next day it got uploaded on local netnews, and i just asked myself how the hell could this happen ??
                              I got that picture as an email attachment over a year ago (along with 5 other pictures from different angles). Ya think it's possible to have 2 accidents each showing a Durango, an overpass, a set of deer legs hanging out of the windshield? I'd be a weird coincidence. BTW, the driver did survive somehow, according to the email.

Comment

Working...
                              X