Kill Bill Vol. 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Bill Vol. 1

Went and saw Kill Bill Vol. 1 today, and I have to say it has to be Quentin Tarantino's best work yet. The movie left me wishing that they hadn't split it into two parts. As standard for any Tarantino movies, the violence is unique. The violence is more OTT, also cartoonish in its' ultraviolence. I mean some gets a body part chopped off and it's very reminiscent of the "Black Knight" scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" with the blood spurting like a fountain. The anime scene in the movie definitely does not distract from the movie as is could have, as it gives an insight into one of the characters. If you are a fan of Tarantino's other films or are a fan of Asian martial arts films, I recommend this movie. I now want February 20, 2004 to get here so I can see Vol. 2.

I also have to say it's a kick ass movie. Although I do like Reservoir Dogs more this is still awesome. I couldn't help but laugh with the whole blood fountains. Don't wanna wait till Feburary for the next one dammit

Comment

Working...
    X