Apology to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to the Forum

I'm writing this to apologize for my conduct yesterday on the Saudi Arabia thread...

I'm a person of strong opinions, as you can see, and sometimes I say things bluntly, which has put me in trouble more than once.

No one is exempt of going over the top once in a while, and yesterday was one of those occasions for me.

If someone felt offended by the way I addressed sv, please accept my apologies. Maybe the way I did it wasn't very smooth.

I promise from now on to express my opinions in a respectful way, without compromising the content of it.

I've learned the lesson and I hope you can forgive me!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Ok, I wasn't really affected at all by what you said, but its nice of you to apologize...BTW- What happened to sv???
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

who knows but i hope he left
      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Working...
      X