:O I'm Banned! :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :O I'm Banned! :O

Well, looks like those ignorant crews at airliners.net has finally taken action against me.

I believe it's my comment of "anti- anti-war protestors".

I only mentioned:

Where were these people when osama bin laden continues to send tapes asking for holy war?

where were the Aussies when terrorism is close to home?

Where were these people when Israeli military continues their "campaign" in Palestine?

Why chanting "Give Peace a chance?" We give peace too many chances. But Saddam Hussain and osama bin laden and Ariel Sharon tore peace apart.

Did all of these protestors hold a BIG protest around the world to send the message to bin laden, asking him to stop his "HOLY WAR"?

It really gets me very pissed off as these ignorant crews delete my post, and banned me for 7 days because of this.

I give Airliners.net too many chances and too many peaces. Obviously they don't want my offer.

I guess Airliners.net better have to watch out my further action.[/b]
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

I read your post on A.net and I have to say I agree with you 100%. Once I read it I knew it would set off a chain of flaming responses. It just eats me up that these people think Saddam should be left alone. How many times does history have to repeat itself before we learn from our mistakes? I respect their right to free speech but I wonder how many of them really know the facts.

Comment

I agree with Tommy too...Internet is a free speech place...if you don't agree with something, then leave

nevertheless, free speech still has limits...it depends on how you define it
      Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

did you ask why?

Jim, I just came across this deletion. I checked my email too. Did you ask why it was deleted? I mean did you email the mods?

Surely you weren't banned for THAT alone. Are we missing something?

regards, mirrodie

ps feel free to email me.
        Witness the miracle of flight.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Re: did you ask why?

Well, I e-mailed a.net's official e-mail address, I suppose mail is going to Johan's.

I'm suspecting that my post about the protest have to do with the banning. My reply on that thread was deleted, and now I'm banned for 7 days.

I don't believe I've ever made any coments that violates the forum rule.

That's what pisses me off.

Originally posted by mirrodie
          Jim, I just came across this deletion. I checked my email too. Did you ask why it was deleted? I mean did you email the mods?

Surely you weren't banned for THAT alone. Are we missing something?

regards, mirrodie

ps feel free to email me.
          Airline Route News

Comment

Now they decided to remove "bigo747"!

Well, guess I'll just move all of my attention to this forum instead!
            Airline Route News

Comment

well...people getting the boot....

on a lighter note. This is my first post here at JetPhotos.net and I must say this is a nice website. Although, it is not as full blown as Airliners.net (Where I am also a member) This website is fantastic with much potential. I look forward to becomeing an active member here in this forum...

DeltaASA16

Comment

Amazing how there are 2 sides to every story

Have you any idea why you were banned? Surely you must have been given a reason. I mean, people don't get banned for doing nothing, right????

welcome DeltaASA16.

Comment

Welcome To JP.Net DeltaASA16
                  | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Actually I'm not to keen on knowing the reason. The latest theory they came up is that "bigo747" is shared by 3 people.

Yes, it does violates the rule, but all the users under "bigo747" (including me) has been very polite and follow the rules. should I say there's no flexibility?

Welcome DeltaASA16!!!

P.S. the site do has the potentials.

Originally posted by mirrodie
                    Amazing how there are 2 sides to every story

Have you any idea why you were banned? Surely you must have been given a reason. I mean, people don't get banned for doing nothing, right????

welcome DeltaASA16.
                    Airline Route News

Comment

Comment

Are you fucking surprised? Nothing should surprise anyone about what happens on that site. I'm absolutely amazed at how so many idiots can get away with half the shit they pull off. I guess you must be of a certain "affiliation" or "location". Those forums have gotten way out of control. Probably the beginning of the end now...

Comment

Before you get banned from this board. You might think twice about using certain blue words. Never know.

Oh, if want to use foul words. Here is a message board that will allow that.

Comment

Iceman, just wondering, where near LGA are you? Intersetedin spotting?

peace, mirrodie

Comment

Mario: it's Lou...

I live in East Elmhurst. I'm always up for spotting...You and phil still go often?

Comment

Working...
                              X