Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my best pics from my trip

In no particular order...
    My cousin, who has no idea I even took this.

Nice shots, your using the F717, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
      Nice shots, your using the F717, right?
      Thanks, yep, how did ya know? I like the 717, but I think Sony has alot to improve on.

Comment

I remember you mentioning it, yes, Sony does have a lot to improve on, but i think i will be getting rid of my 717 sometime in the near future in exchange for an SLR.

Comment

Wow! Nice pitcures! I especially like the picture of the two cats... I want a digital camera like that one so bad. so many everyday things i would love to capture with a camera...

DeltaASA16

Comment

Very nice pics! Although I don't know about that spider shot, I hate spiders. Your motion shot of the Alaska birds at the gate is fantastic!

Comment

Why you go to near runway to take a shot of plane?

The people think you are terrorist.

I can't be shot over the rear runway because of the FAA rule. It too far away from my home. It take drive about 55mins from Everett to airport.

I want Olympus C-740 or any type of digtal camera to shot a plane.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                  Why you go to near runway to take a shot of plane?
                  The closer the better.
                  The people think you are terrorist.
                  nah, never had this happen
                  I can't be shot over the rear runway because of the FAA rule. It too far away from my home. It take drive about 55mins from Everett to airport.
                  ??? Please find this rule for me. 55 mins??? I dont recall it being that far.

I want Olympus C-740 or any type of digtal camera to shot a plane.
                  digital is good.

Comment

Everything North of Tacoma, WA and South of whistler, BC rocks my world... we explored there in decmber 2002-Jan 2003, and no one in my family wanted to leave the place!!!

Even my sister liked the place, and she thought it would suck cuz according to her, the only reason I went there is because the BOeing plant is my Mecca (according to her, once again!!)....

Excellent shots, I second the opinion of the moving aircraft shot of the ramp!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                      Everything North of Tacoma, WA and South of whistler, BC rocks my world... we explored there in decmber 2002-Jan 2003, and no one in my family wanted to leave the place!!!

Even my sister liked the place, and she thought it would suck cuz according to her, the only reason I went there is because the BOeing plant is my Mecca (according to her, once again!!)....

Excellent shots, I second the opinion of the moving aircraft shot of the ramp!!
                      Washington, she's a great state.

AIRLNRGUY I've got a few questions. How do you like the 717? I'm thinking about getting one. And where did you take the pics of the Alaska Air planes all in a group. From a hotel?
                      CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                        ... we explored there in decmber 2002-Jan 2003...
                        Wow, I thought it had been discovered long before that.....

What kind of exploring can you do there?

Comment

Working...
                        X