ATLCenter.... You should be kicked out of ATL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATLCenter.... You should be kicked out of ATL

Yeah, thats right, Get the Hell out of Atlanta ATLCenter!

Now, your asking yourself... why me.. why are you saying this!?

Well, I'll tell you!

YOU ARE A F#%KING YANKEE FAN!

I think the whole city of ATL should come down on you and drag your bloodied carcas out of the city and burn it, send the ashes to NYC and then dirty NYC with your Ashes!

Don't Claim ATL unless you are a To the Death Braves Fan!

DeltaASA16

Don't take this too bad ATL, were still pals... just not when it comes to BBall!

No comment.

(Personally, I'm a Cleveland Indians Fan, hey I can be...I'm from Erie! )

Truly though, I'm a die hard Sea Wolves fan!! Erie Sea Wolves RULE!!! You gotta love minor league baseball!!!!

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

i have one thing to say

YANKEES SUCK, f&#*%%@!$*^%%%%%%$^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!#%%%%%%%%%%%#%%^^^&*(^&(*%$$@%@!%%$^%^*&*(*&(%^ THE YANKEES
      frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Re: ATLCenter.... You should be kicked out of ATL

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
        Yeah, thats right, Get the Hell out of Atlanta ATLCenter!

Now, your asking yourself... why me.. why are you saying this!?

Well, I'll tell you!

YOU ARE A F#%KING YANKEE FAN!

I think the whole city of ATL should come down on you and drag your bloodied carcas out of the city and burn it, send the ashes to NYC and then dirty NYC with your Ashes!

DeltaASA16

Don't take this too bad ATL, were still pals... just not when it comes to BBall!
        Hate to say it, but there really aren't too many native Atlantans these days. We're a rare bunch indeed. So many people have moved here from all over the country that some sporting events here look like a home game for the away team they've got so many local fans. I've been to several Thrashers vs NY Rangers/NY Islanders/NJ Devils games, and those teams had more fans there than the Thrashers did. Now last week, I went to see the Thrashers play the Isles and Thrashers fans did outnumber Isles fans (for once). With so many people not born and raised here, they really have no true loyality to any of our local teams (except the Thrashers, there have been a number of converts to the team).

Comment

Well, I love the city of Atlanta. Great party city, very nice people. But I hate the Braves, and I love the Yankees. Makes sense, that I love the city of New York even more, but that's more than any other city anywhere.

Comment

I'm sorry, did you say something?

Honestly, I'm only ATLcenter cuz I live here. If I lived in someplace more interesting, it would be ---center, you get the flow!

Also, please don't get me started on why I dislike ATL... First, off, it's now Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta international. Isay the hell with that, and I'm gonna keep sayin William Berry Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport!

Second, some construction worker hit the gas line right next to a Chevron and BP station....and the gas ppl came 5 hours later. they came from a building in downtown, about 25 minutes away from the incident location....

Atlanta Falcons- Sux
            Atlanta Braves- Sux
            Atlanta Thrashers- Sux
            Atlanta ________- Sux

Note the general trend there.....

srbmod: the first American city I laid my eyes on was the great City of New York....so If you call me american, I guess I just have ties to NYC

So there! And I think ATL would lose one of the smartest people in the city if they took me to NY.... my ashes will do more for the Yanks than I will for the braves...I dunno why! But I always root for ATL when it's Braves vs. some one else. When It was Yankees vs. Braves, I was a die hard NYY fan... painted my face blue and my friend wrote the NY thing on it and everything! I almost got jumped when I left the field...

dumb Braves fans....
            just kidding!

Comment

ATLcenter, Im sorry man. I learned a lot from this thread. Some ATL citizens just aren't ATL at heart and i guess thats ok. As long as they admit it.

ALso, WTF with this Hartsfield Jackson shit! I saw it on TV this morning and was like, To hell if I call it Hartsfield Jackson! It will Always be Hartsfield International in my heart!

DeltaASA16

Comment

All to his (her...damn political correctness...) own desires, I guess.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong, but is your avatar of a collection of tails in new york?

Comment

SkyTeam tails baby!

DeltaASA16

Comment

Re: ATLCenter.... You should be kicked out of ATL

Hmmmm, I wonder how the people of Milwaukee feel about that?

Comment

ALso, WTF with this Hartsfield Jackson ****! I saw it on TV this morning and was like, To hell if I call it Hartsfield Jackson! It will Always be Hartsfield International in my heart!
                      Whats wrong with 'Atlanta International'..? Far less anal!
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Jess,

they are big on the whole dedication thing in these parts.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                          Atlanta Falcons- Sux
                          Atlanta Braves- Sux
                          Atlanta Thrashers- Sux
                          Atlanta ________- Sux
                          Granted, I agree with the Falcons, Hawks and Braves sucking, but I will not stand back and let you bash the Thrashers. Many hockey "experts" wrote them off after the Heatley accident, and they have proven them wrong. Their fast start isn't a fluke either, it goes back to coaching and not letting the off-ice problems distract from their playing. The Thrashers are the only team in Atlanta that could bring home a championship in the next five years.
                          Atlanta Thrashers (3-0-2-0, 1st Southeast)
                          Last Game: Oct 18 Chicago, W 7-2
                          Next Game: Oct 21 at Tampa Bay, 7:00 pm

Comment

I'd say the world is....

Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International...
                            Sydney Kingford Smith International...
                            I believe Kingston, Jamaica is Norman Maneldey or something like that...

Also, Atlanta is just a bad name for a city...unless it's said in the European way of Ut-Laaan-tah. We just call it At-Layn-tuh so it sounds stupid!

GO NEW YORK YANKEES!!

Comment

The city name comes from the Atlantic Ocean. Atlanta is just a feminized version of Atlantic. It's a helluva lot better name than Terminus, Marthasville, and Thrasherville, three of the early names for the city.

Comment

Working...
                              X