Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH-B744
    replied
    Jeff Lynne. There is one German TV station which is famous for music at the years end.

I didn't know until now that the recent New Year's Eve was also his birthday party. Besides Billy Joel, he is a surprise. You here a song, and, surprise, it is
    Jeff Lynne.

The very best wishes.

ABC. Mic Fleetwood - Tusk (1979)! (Insider. Pilot of the airwaves don't read and play music, simulaneously... )
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-01-12, 00:25. Reason: Surprise. Why doesn't he play one of the very best drummers?

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    started a topic Birthday of the week

Birthday of the week

This thread is, like everything that I've written since 2008, invented for longhaul.

The de wiki once provided a page, "Geburtstage von heute", in English "Todays birthdays". Johann Sebastian Bach? Let us wait a few weeks. Tom Waits? Hm. One week too late.

David Bowie? Wow. Let me congratulate him. 69 in January 2016.

PS: This is my promise for the new year. I only write (offtopic) when it is someones birthday! London is in grief at the beginning of 2016. Liver cancer. This must be a warning. One glass less in our West-European late december holidays...
    From time to time, I was disliked because of plug (dt.: Schleichwerbung).

But Lemmy Kilmister was famous for loud (!) music and for Rock'n'Roll. His heritage was milk ("I don't f* use that sh*t").

Two children of the winter less. And the production of old No 7 now must be reduced, from 18 mio bottles to 5 mio bottles. Because of Lemmy.

Even Mr Craig was forced because of his profession to say the sentence "Yes I drink (too much)."
    We are young. But how do we look like at our 70th birthday, in memoriam Joe Cocker?

2048? That is science fiction!
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-01-11, 22:53. Reason: 007
Working...
X