Osama Bin Laden, is he dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama Bin Laden, is he dead?

Bin Laden, we haven't seen a fresh picture of that scumbag denouncing the western world and misusing religion as a pretext for an Islamic Jihad in front of a microphone in a very long time. Rumor has it that he's sick with kidney problems. Last time he spoke it was simply his voice. Why would they do this? Well could it be that he died? Any of his militants can make an attempt at an authentic Bin Laden voice and give another speech. After all, if he were dead, Al Qaeda wouldn't announce it, why? they could loose support. So of course they'd pretend he's alive to show other extremists that this terrorist organizations is still going strong. For all we know, this could be the case. Based on this information, I'm starting to think that this man is burning in hell as we speak.

What are your views?

PS-Please forgive my over-emotional statements.

I believe he is alive as the places for him to hide are infinite and he isn't a stupid man so he could figure a way to disguise himself and get help. Remember he from Saudi Arabia so he has some ties there. So the probability of him being dead is small.

Comment

Probably he's reading CNN right now...

BIG BOY IS WATCHING YA
      Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

Originally posted by N27015
        Probably he's reading CNN right now...
        I always thought you watched CNN, or maybe thats just me thinking u do

anyway, i dont think hes dead or they would have, well most probibly found his body, but even if hes dead they all have beards so be hard to see which ones him
        | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

I think I saw him on a USAirways flight to Minneapolis last week. He was pissed about changes to Dividend Miles program.
          JR FlyingTexan

Comment

Your government will keep him "alive" as long as they need a bogeyman to scare you.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4164_Z
              Your government will keep him "alive" as long as they need a bogeyman to scare you.
              What goverment would want to keep him alive? whats all this about bogeyman to scare people?

Comment

dave4164_Z what government are you referring to. Your location indicates you are located in N.Y, therefore I'm assuming you’re an American and the last time I checked your government is the same as my government.

Oh and yes I believe he is still alive, but since he's most likely in Pakistan he's protected. Otherwise we would have blown the hell out of Pakistan too. It's an interesting balancing act. We can't let Pakistan fall into the hands of extremists since they have nuclear weapons so for now we'll be friends with Pakistan and we can't send in troops to kill Bin Laden. What a tangle web we weave.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                  dave4164_Z what government are you referring to. Your location indicates you are located in N.Y, therefore I'm assuming you’re an American and the last time I checked your government is the same as my government.

Oh and yes I believe he is still alive, but since he's most likely in Pakistan he's protected. Otherwise we would have blown the hell out of Pakistan too. It's an interesting balancing act. We can't let Pakistan fall into the hands of extremists since they have nuclear weapons so for now we'll be friends with Pakistan and we can't send in troops to kill Bin Laden. What a tangle web we weave.
                  I suppose I'm getting cynical as I grow older, and I should have said our government (referring to the USA) however the UK is onboard with this as well. They need to keep UBL "alive" to keep us distracted from all of the domestic problems. Notice just in the last few months, we had a "tape" released around election time, then another "tape" around the time Powell was trying to make his case to the UN. We're also told of impending terrorist attacks at any given time, and that there is "hundreds" of sleeper cells just waiting for orders to attack. All you need is a high-profile bust every once in awhile and it keeps the people from questioning too many moves of their government (such as the fact that we've gone from a projected surplus to a deep deficit in just under two years).

As far as the Pakistan issue goes, check out this transcript from PBS:

Independent journalism investigating today's national and international issues.

Comment

Sure he may be a bogeyman now, but the U.S. would score a propaganda victory if he were dead.

Comment

I don't think he's dead, or the Al-Qaeda would lose its funding.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Theres a few more people out there that would fund Al-Qaeda if he was dead, one example i think is - Saddam Hussian.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoe440
                          Theres a few more people out there that would fund Al-Qaeda if he was dead, one example i think is - Saddam Hussian.
                          Probably not. Contrary to popular belief, most Islamic fundamentalists would like nothing better than to see Hussein deposed, and a more "Taliban"-like government installed. Would YOU fund those that wish to destroy you?

It's kind of ironic that the USA and Al-Qaeda have a common goal in this matter.

Comment

[quote="dave4164_Z"][quote="JoeJoe440"]
                            It's kind of ironic that the USA and Al-Qaeda have a common goal in this matter.
                            What's even more ironic is if the U.S and Iraq were friends Iraq probably would be our closest Arab ally against the war on terrorism. Iraq's leadership flies in the face of everything most terrorist groups stand for.

Comment

US and Iraq Allies Not with a dictator like Saddam

Comment

Working...
                              X