Minivan/SUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    Jeff, I hope you never have to deal with the death of your soulmate, the one person that means the world to you, for your sake.
    You don't know that I have not already done so once, do you? Nor do you care I imagine. But, that said, the day will come, no "wish" can prevent it.

Comment

Jeff, can you please let it be for a little while. He's really been hit hard, and while it must have been hard for you too, he's much younger - it has really hit him.

It would be great if all this could be stopped for a while.

Peace,
      Tanuj.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I did not start "IT".

Comment

Then be the bigger guy and help stop it.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Stop what T? All I did was defend a few things. No, that I won't stop. sorry Bub.

Comment

I don't mean that. I mean just let's all let go of this topic now.

Comment

Working...
              X