No announcement yet.

Minivan/SUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jess your just jealous. You know you wanna be evil. One day your going to loose that nice girl attitude and just lash out on all of us.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

-Pete,

Quit whining, it's pathetic. You don't know me, so don't preach morals to me. You are just wasting your time. It won't change a thing. How I respond to idiotic, childish banter on here means nothing. I have a beautiful wife who I have been married to for 21 years, two children and a dog. I never once claimed to be a saint, and quite honestly don't want to be. How friggin boring would that be? If you do, fine. Knock yourself out. The dog doesn't bite me when I come home so I just might be doing something right.

A short explanation may be due....

In my first career, I had to put up with many uptight, sometimes arogant people (pilots) who did not really know their ass from a hole in the ground. I did very precise, technical work on some of the most advanced weapons systems (aircraft) available. I worked in a very demanding environment where mistakes were likely to get someone killed, or badly injured. I have seen both, yet never due to a mistake of mine, I made sure my work was right. I worked hard, and played harder. Traveled extensively, leaving the people I loved for weeks and months at a time. When you come close to that, step up and let me know. I may just treat you a bit different. But until then, don't expect much. I respect those that work hard, speak their mind, and are good at what they do. It could be taking pictures, it could be picking up trash. I don't differentiate, or discriminate.

In my "second" career, I deal with people that think the world revolves around them, and their company. From my point of view, and many others, this is not the case. It's just business. Not glamorous, not exciting, just business. So, reletively speaking, I get bored sometimes. I am just having some fun. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing personal. I understand fully that the majority of people here are young, very young. Maybe too young. I sometimes wonder if the parents even know some of you even visit this site and others. Some appear to even know a thing or two about airplanes. Good for them. But, the majority here are dreaming of make believe Airlines, and post "what is your favorite _______" or create silly (IMO) polls ad nauseum.

They have every right to write and post that stuff, trust me, I gave up a huge portion of my life DEFENDING their right to do so. So, it is just as much MY right to say what I think about it. Up to the point Chris allows. This is HIS site, he pays the bills, so he makes the rules. Like it or leave it, and he hasn't kicked me out yet.

Jess wants to know if I can be funny? In person, yes. On here, there are only a few that appreciate some of the humor I have managed to wring out on rare occaision. I guess "Yo Momma" jokes are out of style according to Pete. So, for that, I guess I can try a little harder. But when I read something I think is stupid, I will most likely comment on it. I don't hold grudges for the most part, so if you think we can never "get along" here, that is not the case.

As for the amount of time I spend on here? That is usually done during time the family is at work or school. If they are home, I spend it with them. The local Denver photographers can attest to that. I don't spend my weekends running around the airport. I do that during the week, or when I am traveling, like I am now.

O.K. that is that. And probably the last time I get on a soap-box.

Questions? No guarantee I will answer, but you can always ask.

Comment

Wow....the quiet is deafening.

Comment

Its because no one cares about you jeff

Comment

That's because Jeff's to smart for people like Adam to comprehend

Comment

Adam why don't you just stop. All you wanna do is fight. There is a short list of people that enjoy doing this. And oh yeah none are on the member list.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                That's O.K. by me...

Just a question....are you ever gonna get another picture accepted? I keep looking for that "awesome" picture..... :P :P

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                  Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                  That's O.K. by me...

Just a question....are you ever gonna get another picture accepted? I keep looking for that "awesome" picture..... :P :P
                  I was thinkin that the other day. I'm also noticing a lack of awesomeness.

Comment

Jeff, you have no idea what i'm going through. You are the very bottom of my problems and I don't care one bit what you have to say.

So if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. I don't need to put up with this right now at all.

I dont care.

-Pete
                    Pete Ganabathi
                    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Sry guys but this bickering between the three or four of you is getting old really fast. Its makes me dread reading posts. Why don't y'all just suck it up and stop. What do ya say?

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                        Sry guys but this bickering between the three or four of you is getting old really fast. Its makes me dread reading posts. Why don't y'all just suck it up and stop. What do ya say?
                        I'm done mike. I have no more energy left in me.

-Pete
                        Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                          Jeff, you have no idea what i'm going through. You are the very bottom of my problems and I don't care one bit what you have to say.

So if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. I don't need to put up with this right now at all.

I dont care.

-Pete
                          If it doesn't bother you than stop reading it or responding to it. Be the bigger man. To all involved, dont take very much that I say on here seriously. I can't really judge anyone as I dont really know any of you. If you seem like you're taking something I say in jest seriously, I can't help but continue to pick on you because you deserve it. Its a freakin internet forum. If something someone you dont even know says something about you on here and you take it to heart, you may have some self esteem issues and should get those looked at. I'm just out here looking to have a good time and maybe learn a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            I can't really judge anyone as I dont really know any of you.
                            True.

and

Pete,
                            I don't really care what you are going through. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              I can't really judge anyone as I dont really know any of you.
                              True.

and

Pete,
                              I don't really care what you are going through. Deal with it.
                              Jeff, I hope you never have to deal with the death of your soulmate, the one person that means the world to you, for your sake.

-Pete
                              Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Getting back on topic....

I'd get an SUV. Real men don't drive mini-vans.
                                "And when I leave, come together like butt cheeks."

Comment

Working...
                                X