Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help ~ Uploading

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help ~ Uploading

    Hi,
    everytime i try to enter the jp.net website...
    an error occurs...
    ''Internet explorer cannot open intermet site www.jetphotos.net''
    Operation aboarded.

    Then I click ''OK''....
    The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

    I refresh the page and jp website appears.

    Then I go to the members section, to upload pictures.
    But the upload website just keeps refreshing every second by it's self. And It's impossible for me to upload.

    Any help would be appreaciated.
    thanks!

    PS: this only happens with the www.jetphotos.net site
    the other websites work well.
    My pics:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1067

  • #2
    I'll be damned! 617 pictures accepted, and you have never been able to upload a singe one.

    Your a hero to a lot of people here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JeffinDEN
      I'll be damned! 617 pictures accepted, and you have never been able to upload a singe one.

      Your a hero to a lot of people here.
      Jeff, some people have technical problems, so lets help instead of mock. Thanks.

      -Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

      Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by [email protected]
        Jeff, some people have technical problems, ..
        and some have no sense of humor......


        So, how exactly did you help out?

        Thanks....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JeffinDEN
          Originally posted by [email protected]
          Jeff, some people have technical problems, ..
          and some have no sense of humor......


          So, how exactly did you help out?

          Thanks....
          By getting the point set straight. Glad to see we are on the same page again.

          -Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

          Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [email protected]
            By getting the point set across.

            -Pete
            to who?

            You obviously don't know me........ but keep trying...it's fun to watch...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JeffinDEN
              Originally posted by [email protected]
              By getting the point set across.

              -Pete
              to who?

              You obviously don't know me........ but keep trying...it's fun to watch...
              Jeff, I obviously meant the point of this thread.

              -Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

              Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

              Comment

              Working...
              X