• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffinDEN
    Ryan,

Signatures may be no more than 500x100 unless their width is less than 350 pixels, in which case they may be 200 pixels in height.

Check yours....or are you trying to make a statement?
    trying to make a statement? What do you mean, it is 350x200? Besides, who made you the signature police?

I've already gotten compliments on how cool it is from people.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Jess your exactly right. I know down here in florida we have cotrolled burns every so often. It not only decreases the risk of forest fires but also makes the burn area alot more healthy for vegetation.

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    The problem is that we don't allow forest fires often enough. They are a normal part of nature, and lightning or similar events often set off small fires that burn the forest and keep things 'fresh'. Over-controlling fires means that when one finally does occur, it has far far more fuel that it would normally have (as the normal, small fires have not been allowed to use said fuel) and burns us all to hell!

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Ryan,

Signatures may be no more than 500x100 unless their width is less than 350 pixels, in which case they may be 200 pixels in height.

Check yours....or are you trying to make a statement?

Leave a comment:

• Ansett
    replied
    i must say you have somenice views (Look <<<-------------- i completed my sentace)

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    ... and yet another disaster has ended (or is on the brink of ending!) Good job to all those who helped contain this unsightly glimpse of hell, and I hope that none of us have to go through something like that.

In all honesty, that looks scary as $h!t and I probably wouldn't want to be in there....

Leave a comment:

• reverse_thrust
    replied
    allright!!!!!!
    I am very happy for the people living over there!

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    It got pretty cold and rainy and they managed to get control of it.

Leave a comment:

• reverse_thrust
    replied
    what is the situation like at the moment over there?????
    here in holland we only saw the horrible pictures of things burning and then suddenly there was the news that it was raining.........and I never saw anything about it anymore...........

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Originally posted by reverse_thrust
    That looks so scary!!!!!!!
    And it gets even more so when you look at the grass and everything... dry as hell.

Leave a comment:

• reverse_thrust
    replied
    That looks so scary!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    started a topic Wildfire pics

Wildfire pics

I took these about a week ago, it was pretty close to my home.

Working...
X