Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MauwieAir
    replied
    [email protected] ore something. but guy's don't make jokes about death, i know how hard death is... iv lost my father
    iv lost my brother
    iv lost my uncle
    iv lost 1 friend
    iv lost 2 grandpa's
    iv lost 1 grandma
    and im only 14...........
    if someone is joking on that i would be angry too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Flying High
    replied
    Who's Pete???

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by ADG
    How very childish .... posting private email in the public forum.
    Blow me...! We have already been down this road. It is in my inbox, I'll decide how private it is.

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    I guess everyone has there own views on this one. Personaly im not going to get involved in a flame war or any other argument. And id hope we are all mature enough to let this one settle and not give each other the chance to get into a pointless and petty argument. Points have been made. Lets leave it at that

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied
    How very childish .... posting private email in the public forum.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    So harming people's minds and making them feel worse in a bad sitiuation is acceptable if your point is more acceptable?

I'm pretty disappointed... and I'm sure I'll feel that way even with the Jeff-ian roundabout justifications....

Leave a comment:

• Airigami
    replied
    Since you didn't know what happened to Pete - his fiance passed away.
    Pete, if you are reading this, please know that I am deeply saddened by this news. You have my sincerest condolences. Anything you need, just say the word. You are a good person, and although I hate to see something so tragic happen to anyone, I think it is even more horrible when it occurs to such a good-natured, kind person. In this time of grief, there are people here for you. You have my, and I am sure many, many others', support.

You and your fiancee are in our thoughts and prayers.
    James.

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Jeff. Pete has noted on here how much the messages of support from people on the forums have helped him. Would you rather he didn't receive any of those?

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    I understand how pete feels, I miss my girl friend to. sometimes i wish my love could just come back one day and it would all be ok.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Originally posted by indian airlines
    Jeff,

I'm sorry to hear that also...it hasn't happened to me yet, but someday we will all have to lose someone that we are very close to. You have my support, Pete.

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by indian airlines
    Jeff,

Sorry to hear that T. really. But, nothing has changed for me. If I was Pete, I would take care of business, and stay the heck away from here. This is the last place I would be if something like that was happening to me.

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Jeff,

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by BA747-436
    Not to rattle your cage or anything Jeff, but would it not have been easier to just reply to this prvt message, and sort this little "problem" you have there? Rather than to bring it here. Don't get me wrong im not trying to sound condescending, just that there might have been a better way of answering this message.
    Easier? Probably. More effective? No.

I am not about to get into a pissing contest with anyone via pm. If someone wants to whine and get on my case, bring it on, but do it in public. It does not bother me in the least.

I don't have the problem with what is going on, someone else does. But at least your paying attention.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Not to rattle your cage or anything Jeff, but would it not have been easier to just reply to this prvt message, and sort this little "problem" you have there? Rather than to bring it here. Don't get me wrong im not trying to sound condescending, just that there might have been a better way of answering this message.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X