Females & Aviation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females & Aviation.

Is there Females who care about Aviation?? I didn't see any pix on Jp.net from a female! is there a Female member around here??

I know about Women pilots even in Militry!

In Libya there are women fly on MIG and B727
    15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

In the forum there are like three females:

Katamarino
    WJ.... (sorry, dont remember the whole nick)
    Another one I don't remember (hehe what a mind!)

Also AmyB and the CyberNanny

I don't know if there is any female photographer, but I guess they should be.

The fact is, there are less women interested in Aviation than I'd like to, but blah, that's life...

Comment

Originally posted by Avianca 757
      The fact is, there are less women interested in Aviation than I'd like to, but blah, that's life...
      [photoid=173735]

With guys like that i'm not suprised there are no woman interested in aviation.

Comment

I saw the female in the picture at LH A319.

PS:- Many girls are care about car than plane.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
          [photoid=173735]

With guys like that i'm not suprised there are no woman interested in aviation.
          I don't get it ( ? )

Comment

I'm female and I care about aviation. I already have 8 hours 12 mintues in a cessna 150 (many people say thats a lot considering i'm only 14 but I want more) Hell, who knows you might step on a commercial flight and I might be your captain.

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
              I'm female and I care about aviation. I already have 8 hours 12 mintues in a cessna 150 (many people say thats a lot considering i'm only 14 but I want more) Hell, who knows you might step on a commercial flight and I might be your captain.
              You were the female I was talking about!!
              It's nice to see they exist, like 3500 NM away though

Comment

At AC we have quite a number of ladies in the cockpit. Not as many as we should given that ladies make up more than 50% of the population. Flying is still seen as a "mans" job to many. May 13 year old daughter wants to be a pilot so there is one more to bolster the numbers.

Comment

Aviation and women go together well.
                  On three of my rides, the captain was a lady.
                  Once in ZRH back in 08/80 on Parking F top floor, I have seen a yound lady taking pictures of everything taxying to and holding on the piano keys of runway 27/09. She used an up to date stuff and noted everthing she had pictured. Sorry, I don't have her name.
                  Regards
                  Alain

happy browsing, my pictures on j.net, today's additions ;
                  American Airlines 727-227 (not a misprint !) Cameroon Airlines 767-231
                  Continental 727-224 ans Private Jet Services MD.83.
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I saw the female in the picture at LH A319.
                    It's an old Pix on A.net! I saw it before.

as I wrote in Libya they feel proud there women fly on military planes! in the 1st of Sep this year there women fly on Military planes all over the country! to show the world what is the Libyan Arab Women.

and how she was before 30 years and now!

I can't belevie you are a female! Females are very smart and Dangerous at the same time

If you are going to be my Capitan let me write my Commandment!

Go to Libya then! they support the Women more than the men .
                    15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

Comment

Ya got a female photographer right here too I've only gotten 5 pictures on jp.net but workin on more. If ya wanna know i'm YCWphotographer .

[/quote]

Comment

I was aboard of a Lufthansa A320-200 (D-AIPA "Bruxtehude" FRA-AMS) last September and it was one of the best flights I've ever had.
                        Guess what...the Captain was a woman.

Cheers

Marcos

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
                          Ya got a female photographer right here too I've only gotten 5 pictures on jp.net but workin on more. If ya wanna know i'm YCWphotographer .
                          [/quote]

WOW!!!

TOOOOO BAD YOU'RE HALF A CONTINENT UP NORTH!!

Comment

Working...
                          X