3 Explosions Hit Saudi Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    I watch the news. Never heard that. There is no confirmation that Al-Qaeda actually did it.

However, I am not saying that there is a strong (very very very strong) possibility, and probability that they did it.

I am only saying that nothing is 100% sure at this time.

Hell, some people still suspect the jews...!

Not attacking you or anything...
    Here's one article:

It seems like you don't watch the news very much. Just curious, do you really think the Joooos (TM) did it?

Comment

No! Of course not.

I personally think Al-Qaeda did it. I'm just not 100% sure.

And I do watch the news...
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

"Suspected"? They admitted it themselves! Who do you think is responsible?
        Really? When was this?

Oh wait... ok.. you're not seriously going to tell me all those sketchy audio tapes and that obvious forgery of a video tape confession is all the proof we need.... right?

Comment

Originally posted by mason
          "Suspected"? They admitted it themselves! Who do you think is responsible?
          Really? When was this?

Oh wait... ok.. you're not seriously going to tell me all those sketchy audio tapes and that obvious forgery of a video tape confession is all the proof we need.... right?
          OK, so you think the JOOOOOOs (TM) are responsible as well? What is your theory?

Comment

Nah...

The attacks were extremely well plotted out and executed flawlessly. However, the American government was far too quick to point the fingers without really proving their case. We've never been offered any solid evidence to prove who was responsible for it.

*shrug*
            I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there's definitely alot more to 9/11 than we know.

Comment

Nah...

The attacks were extremely well plotted out and executed flawlessly. However, the American government was far too quick to point the fingers without really proving their case. We've never been offered any solid evidence to prove who was responsible for it.

*shrug*
              I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there's definitely alot more to 9/11 than we know.
              I'm sure there is, but can you prove that they didn't do it? And I'm not talking about whatreallyhappened.com or any of the other conspiracy sites.

Comment

Sure... prove they did it first.

Comment

Sure... prove they did it first.
                  You never answered my first question about who did it.

Comment

I am undecided... hence why I never pointed my fingers at anyone. I do not have enough facts or evidence to conclude "who dun it."

Comment

Wow, someone implying that Al-Qaeda wasn't responsible for Sept. 11th.

So who was it? The Jews? George Bush? Tony Blair? Or maybe it was Skull & Bones and the global conspiracy to take over the world.

Comment

Still no reply from Iceman or B757300 to my questions. What a surprise
                        I walked across an empty land
                        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                        I felt the earth beneath my feet
                        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                          Still no reply from Iceman or B757300 to my questions. What a surprise
                          you think everyone cares what you ask?

*************NEWS FLASH****************
                          <<< we don't >>>>

sorry about that......

Comment

The reason not to reply to something is a) if its a really stupid question or b) if you don't have a decent answer.

They were not 'really stupid questions', therefore neither of them have a satisfactory answer!

Jeff, you seem to be similarly afflicted with the idea that anyone gives a damn what you say 'Mr Signature Monitor Sir'. Bit of a power complex?
                            I walked across an empty land
                            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                            I felt the earth beneath my feet
                            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

no....not really. Just a slow day at work....

Comment

Al-Qaeda is a bad peoples!

Comment

Working...
                                X