Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories......Whats your take on them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herpa2003
    replied
    Well, I certainly hope none of you believe this theory- http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

Obviously written by someone with no knowledge of aviation.

Leave a comment:

• Triton1831
    replied
    (1) I suspect there is more to the JFK assassination than we'll ever know.

(2) Most other conspiracy-theories I don't give any creedence to.

(3) The theory/myth of God is getting old.
    ________
    Babi Mac Breakaway

Leave a comment:

• GrantT
    replied
    Re: Conspiracy Theories......Whats your take on them?

I don't believe most conspiracy theories and for good reason but one of the most believable is the JFK theories. If anyone ever finds the time watch the JFK film with Kevin Costner and the History Channel documentary called "The Men who killed Kennedy".

Leave a comment:

• Myblock
    replied
    I can believe alot of them but at the same I time I can see not believing them. There are definitely conspiricies but as to which ones are real and which are fake I do not know. I can maybe see the Moon Landings being a hoax but maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• DeltaASA16
    Guest replied
    1 word: Chemtrails

Okay guys.. have fun!

DeltaASA16

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    Love X-files, it says so in my profile.

Leave a comment:

• Conspiracy Theories......Whats your take on them?

Okay first off, i'm not an over the top conspiracy theorist, but do like reading them because they offer a different way of looking at things. (given sometimes they do go over the top but thats what makes them so good ) So what theories do you think could be resonably believable? and what ones do you believe?(if any) What ones are too over the top to be real in even cartoon land? The only one I feel remotely true is the whole "grassy knoll" Kennedy theory.

Just as an added bonus, what aircraft accidents do you think are cover-ups or conspiracies?
    *starts humming X-files theme*
Working...
X