No announcement yet.

If you like oral sex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a bit of background on Singapore's chewing gum laws (as I recall the details - apologies for any inaccuracy, it's been a while!)

1. The laws were instituted because of the hassle that chewing gum creates in keeping the city-state as clean as it is. The actual catalyst for it becoming law, as I understand it, was about a decade ago, when schoolchildren stuck chewing gum on the doors of an MRT (subway) train - the doors couldn't close properly and so the train was disabled. This had a knock-on effect of shutting down a good portion of the MRT network.

2. The laws have been relaxed somewhat since the US-Singapore free trade deal. Wrigley's chewing gum will now be sold (possibly by prescription) for medicinal purposes. Wrigley's have some very influential friends in Illinois politics and they pressured the Singaporeans to give this concession during the free trade talks. Chewing gum is still not really freely available in Singapore, though.
    AIRIGAMI.NET
    http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

I must say, kissing in the street is not what comes to mind for me when I think 'oral sex'.
      There are Kids around

I saw in London 1998 they kiss is the street like its something normal!
      In Italy I saw just once two were Kissing.
      15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

Comment

I have a shocking admission to make. The other day...I kissed someone in the street, in the centre of Cambridge! I'll just go lock myself up...
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by sv
          I must say, kissing in the street is not what comes to mind for me when I think 'oral sex'.

huh? is that a bad thing? I do it all the time....
          greetings,
          Philip

Comment

SV...oral sex is not kissing. In most places in the world that is no big deal. Oral sex is uhh...how do I explain this. Its like kissing, but its not on the mouth. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
              I have a shocking admission to make. The other day...I kissed someone in the street, in the centre of Cambridge! I'll just go lock myself up...
              OMG we must alert the church elders.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

SV...oral sex is not kissing. In most places in the world that is no big deal. Oral sex is uhh...how do I explain this. Its like kissing, but its not on the mouth. I'll leave it at that.
                I know I know!! , but I'll be sure to stay on Kiss

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                  Originally posted by Katamarino
                  OMG we must alert the church elders.

Comment

Originally posted by sv
                    I know I know!! , but I'll be sure to stay on Kiss
                    SV, Oral Sex is the stimplation of the others sex areas orally, there i said it.

Where did you get kissing from??

Comment

Well oral sex is a form of kissing.....Just a really low kiss!

Comment

Well oral sex is a form of kissing.....Just a really low kiss!

and may I add, a kiss in which wet and sloppy is preferred unlike
                        the kisses delivered "north of the border"

Comment

Originally posted by sv
                          There are Kids around

Well...I actually don't live in London but in Buenos Aires, Argentina and here it is also a normal thing!

Cheers

Marcos

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                            Only coz I was kissing a girl who was not my g/f LoL hahaha.

Naughty Naughty!!!

Comment

SV, Oral Sex is the stimplation of the others sex areas orally, there i said it.
                              It's B.J. , right??? and may be other areas!

SV,
                              In the western society, kissing in the street is socially accepted (so are some other things but as there are children around we wont go into that... )
                              But I just saw that once in Italy and 100000 in London and Paris, even they touch each other!!!!!!!

Yes, it depend on the society not just in Kiss in every thing.

You talk to me like I didn't traveled before.

[/quote]

Comment

Thats totally normal, and it's a nice thing to do (done it sometimes and one time we made a grandmother preach to us but blaaahh) .

Just let people be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X