• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katamarino
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    Originally posted by Katamarino
    I have a shocking admission to make. The other day...I kissed someone in the street, in the centre of Cambridge! I'll just go lock myself up...
    OMG we must alert the church elders.

Leave a comment:

• sv
    replied
    SV...oral sex is not kissing. In most places in the world that is no big deal. Oral sex is uhh...how do I explain this. Its like kissing, but its not on the mouth. I'll leave it at that.
    I know I know!! , but I'll be sure to stay on Kiss

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by Katamarino
    I have a shocking admission to make. The other day...I kissed someone in the street, in the centre of Cambridge! I'll just go lock myself up...
    OMG we must alert the church elders.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    SV...oral sex is not kissing. In most places in the world that is no big deal. Oral sex is uhh...how do I explain this. Its like kissing, but its not on the mouth. I'll leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• philip
    replied
    Originally posted by sv
    I must say, kissing in the street is not what comes to mind for me when I think 'oral sex'.

I saw in London 1998 they kiss is the street like its something normal!
    In Italy I saw just once two were Kissing.
    huh? is that a bad thing? I do it all the time....

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sv
    replied
    I must say, kissing in the street is not what comes to mind for me when I think 'oral sex'.
    There are Kids around

I saw in London 1998 they kiss is the street like its something normal!
    In Italy I saw just once two were Kissing.

Leave a comment:

• Airigami
    replied
    Here's a bit of background on Singapore's chewing gum laws (as I recall the details - apologies for any inaccuracy, it's been a while!)

1. The laws were instituted because of the hassle that chewing gum creates in keeping the city-state as clean as it is. The actual catalyst for it becoming law, as I understand it, was about a decade ago, when schoolchildren stuck chewing gum on the doors of an MRT (subway) train - the doors couldn't close properly and so the train was disabled. This had a knock-on effect of shutting down a good portion of the MRT network.

2. The laws have been relaxed somewhat since the US-Singapore free trade deal. Wrigley's chewing gum will now be sold (possibly by prescription) for medicinal purposes. Wrigley's have some very influential friends in Illinois politics and they pressured the Singaporeans to give this concession during the free trade talks. Chewing gum is still not really freely available in Singapore, though.

Leave a comment:

• Avianca 757
    replied
    Originally posted by ptbodale
    Singapore "had" a law (I don't know if it is still in effect) that banned chewing gum in public because they did not want used gum spit out onto the streets. You could chew gum at home but would be fined if caught on the street.
    And I thought my school laws were lame... (well I still do but....)

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Poor Singapore! :P

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    Singapore "had" a law (I don't know if it is still in effect) that banned chewing gum in public because they did not want used gum spit out onto the streets. You could chew gum at home but would be fined if caught on the street.

Leave a comment:

• Avianca 757
    replied
    Which law is that?

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    Boy and I thought their "chewing gum" law was amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Cubana
    replied
    Re: If you like oral sex...

Originally posted by iceman
    in a country where prostitution is legal but oral sex is not
    That sounds kinda strange to me...

Cheers

Marcos

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    get out of Singapore?

seriously, I'm sure America has some extra room for a few oral sex lovers...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X