Government Vows to Defend New Abortion Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c72

The word freedom doesnt go with killing.

IRAQ anyone????????
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
      Originally posted by herpa2003
      You (and everyone) shouldn't pay because some lady is too irresponsible and ends up getting pregnant.

I normally agree with you Herp....but your statement is fairly ignorant. The "lady" you mention, can not get pregnant by herself. It takes two to tango. Her partner is just as much at fault, maybe even more in the case of rape.
      Right...I should have thought more before I typed my other statement. I stand corrected.
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
        Originally posted by c72
        Originally posted by Aeolus
        Abortion is the right that a woman should have.
        Why people always try to take away the freedom of woman?
        The word freedom doesnt go with killing.
        Abortion does not involve killing new born babies.

Abortion involves killing unborn babies which are alive. It's the same thing. We hear all this crap that they are just a fetus, blah, blah, blah.............in order to grow in the mother's womb there has to be life.

In regards to the Iraq comment........I should've been more clear that Freedom and baby killing dont go together.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
          ATLCenter- think about your life...think about everything you have done, think about thte good you have done to other people, the things you have seen, the places you have been. Think about how many other people are greatful that you are here today, even strangers that you just happened to hold the door open for or return their wallet. Now, think about what it would be like if you were never born. What you, and other people, would have missed. You (and everyone) shouldn't pay because some lady is too irresponsible and ends up getting pregnant. Instead of doing the responsible thing, she took the easy way out and killed it.

Pro Choice- Choose not to get laid until you are certain that you could support a child. That is the choice.
          How would I know what I "missed" if I had been alive for no more than a few minute? I wouldn't know what "walk" or "door" or even "life" or "mom" means. I don't know English. I don't know how to do much except cry and breathe.

Put yourself in the place of a mother who doesn't want no child, but made a mistake and doesn't want her child to grow up in orphanages and a luck foster family. I'd say going to Heaven beats being stuck here

Comment

Abortion is perfectly fine. Until the kid is born - the "fetus/embryo/zygote" is a part of the female's body, and it is up to her if she wants it or not in her body.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
              This kind of "procedure" has no medical purpose whatsoever. It is the brutal killing of a child that could easily survive on its own. People always bring up "what about rape and incest?". Well, why wait 8 or 9 months? Why I still consider it murder regardless of when the abortion is done, why not get it over with within a few months of becoming pregnant? Why kill the child after it could survive on its own?
              Either I do not understand this part, or you don't have a clue what abortion actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronautics
                Either I do not understand this part, or you don't have a clue what abortion actually is.
                Somehow I don't think you understand it. Everyone else seemed to get it just fine and I know fully well what abortion is but I will try to clear it up for you. I do see that I made a mistake and it is probably what is confusing

“Why I still…” should have been “While I still…”

Comment

ATLCenter I got to hand it to you. You can defend the rights of an animal but you are perfectly fine with a state sanctioned mass killing. Hilarious

Comment

To the original poster...

3. No arguing.
                    What the hell is the point of posting on a forum then? Are you going to lay it down and that's that. We take it all in and can't defend our position?

Anyways... abortion should remain a free choice for the woman in question. It is NOBODY'S business but hers, so as much as you want to continue your personal or religious crusades against the right to have an abortion, you all need to respect that.

Aside from the typical terrorists of today, anti-abortionist terrorists are vile creatures and should be dealt with accordingly. They are terrorists, without question.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300

Somehow I don't think you understand it. Everyone else seemed to get it just fine and I know fully well what abortion is but I will try to clear it up for you. I do see that I made a mistake and it is probably what is confusing

“Why I still…” should have been “While I still…”
                      Then could you clarify

"People always bring up "what about rape and incest?". Well, why wait 8 or 9 months?"

What has 9 months to do with?

Comment

:Thinking: “God some people are dense”

If a woman is raped, then it is highly unlikely that she will not know she is pregnant until 9 months later. Also, I would imagine that most rape victims take pregnancy tests shortly afterwards to find out if they are pregnant or not.

In other words, get it done before it is necessary to suck out the child’s brain as is done with PBA. I oppose abortion regardless of when it is done but for now it is legal so if you must do it, don’t wait 8 or 9 months into the pregnancy to murder the child that could easily survive on its own.

Now this is all I'm going to say on this. I really do not need to clarify what I wrote since most people understood it.

Comment

but why not?

Isn't it the choice of the pregnant woman to decide what she wants done with herself? Isn't it wrong to force a choice on someone in such a private matter? The government frankly, has no right to dig into someone's personal choice like that. PBA or not, there can't really be a GOOD reason to do something like that. Uncle Sam don't get a bruise cuz some PB baby gets killed.

I am AGAINST just drilling a hole in the baby's head, or crushing skulls or anything like that. IF it is possible to kill the baby with, say a shot or something like that, then I'm all for it.

I don't see anyone here crying because Martha Jane in Talapoosa, Alabama just had an abortion...the baby isn't even missed really. cuz no one knew it.

Comment

IF it is possible to kill the baby with, say a shot or something like that, then I'm all for it.
                            Wow...you admit that you are for killing babies. So, if a man does not like his wife, can he off her? It's his decision, the govt. should have no say in his private life, right? Or I suppose you supported that lady who drowned her five children in her bathtub. It was her choice, right? A baby is a lving person, how can you not see that?

I don't see anyone here crying because Martha Jane in Talapoosa, Alabama just had an abortion...the baby isn't even missed really. cuz no one knew it.
                            I don't see anyone here crying because Mary Joe in Los Angeles, California, got a bullet in her head after her husband decided that he didn't want to go through a divorce. She isn't even missed, really, by anyone here, "cuz no one knew her."
                            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Very well,

Give me ten things that a baby remembers when it was five minutes old. Just list ten. I sure as hell don't remember anything.... And if killing living things is a sin, then we are all damned to hell, aren't we?

Also, I don't miss mary joe in LA. I don't know her. Sure, what her husband did was wrong, and he should pay for it, but mary is old. She has a life. A life is more than a heartbeat. The people who are on life support and have been for years are in no way alive. They just disentegate on a hospital bed. The kid that was born five minutes ago in no way has friends, memories, experiences, or anything of the sort. If I died five minutes into life, I would simply return back as another creature/go to heaven.

As for the lady who drowned five babies in her tub, that is unethical because it was not performed by some one of the medical field. the babies did not die with.... how do u say it... in a proper manner. I can't explain it. But then again, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here...

And the woman who wants a divorce... divorces are just stupid anyway. Divorces are for people who didnt think through their marriage. they marry thinking that hey, life will be the same forever, yadayadaydaa.... they are stupid in taht way. But killing a middle aged woman for it, one who has lived, that is wrong. killing a baby with five minutes of life is not.

But that's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                                And if killing living things is a sin, then we are all damned to hell, aren't we?
                                Why don't we ask Jess that one? Science can explain it....

Comment

Working...
                                X