X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I Had No Probelms Until I Saw This On My Front Door

PUBLIC NOTICE

100.00 FINE

At 1:23am, police doing a routine cruse noticed you had your garadge door open and no lights were on. The door to your house was locked, but people could still enter your garage and steal belongings. Please make note of this in the future"

Ok...now I park my Pathfinder in the driveway and use the front door so no more stupid tickets for me!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest

PUBLIC NOTICE

100.00 FINE

At 1:23am, police doing a routine cruse noticed you had your garadge door open and no lights were on. The door to your house was locked, but people could still enter your garage and steal belongings. Please make note of this in the future"

Ok...now I park my Pathfinder in the driveway and use the front door so no more stupid tickets for me!
      They actually fined you $100.00 just because you left your garage door open?

Comment

I have no qualms with police officials, except when they're corrupt. I'm also discouraged with the growing number of abusive police officers who obviously joined the ranks to powertrip and somehow get revenge against those who tormented them in high school. It's really quite unnerving.

Comment

PUBLIC NOTICE

100.00 FINE

OMG! is that a city or housing ordinance that ones garage door be kept down? I could see where a friendly reminder might be left but unless this is some rule or law I would fight that fine!

Comment

Comment

The Ottawa Police Service suck. I was sexually assaulted in a hospital bed last year while I was asleep and they did absolutely nothing about it. Ditto for threatened assault about nine months before that. It has been my experience that most police women are dykes, or women with issues, both types hate men. So I refuse to have dealings with female policewomen at all anymore. No I do not hate women, but I just can not put up with the attitude that prevail in policewomen circles.
              ________
              Herbalaire review

Comment

Cops are great, my cousin is a cop and he gets me out of tickets when the mean cops give me tickets!

The other day I raced a state trooper on my 4-wheeler. We own alot of land and I was riding in one of the fields right along side of the road and I saw a state trooper coming so I gassed it and kept up with him until I ran out of room.
                He couldn't do anything because I wasn't breaking the law but I bet he wished he could have!
                "You can run but you'll die tired."
                Semper Fidelis
                United States Marine Corp !

Comment

PUBLIC NOTICE

100.00 FINE
                  Must have been a covenant rule. You didn't pay it did you?

Comment

Back in Edmonton, the police kind of have a bad rep because of all the traffic tickets they hand out. From what I've heard, Edmonton generates the highest per capita revenue through traffic violations of any major Canadain city. In my experience, the cops in Edmonton are moderately authoritarian, on average.

Here in Germany, the police are considered just "regular people" because they're not very authoritarian. Not to mention they drive cool cars here.

Comment

Originally posted by AC_A340-500
                      Back in Edmonton, the police kind of have a bad rep because of all the traffic tickets they hand out. From what I've heard, Edmonton generates the highest per capita revenue through traffic violations of any major Canadain city. In my experience, the cops in Edmonton are moderately authoritarian, on average.

I've never heard that before. In my experience the cops in Edmonton are pretty normal but most of my time is spent in Wetaskiwin and Red Deer.
                      "You can run but you'll die tired."
                      Semper Fidelis
                      United States Marine Corp !

Comment

hmmmm, at least i dont run in a couple of you and we wont get along.
                        Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
                        X