• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSN Messenger: [email protected]

Whatever you say "PinkFishie"....

Comment

Yep... 14 years old it is.

Oh.. and in case you didn't notice, this is a FORUM... meaning, if you have no debating skills, you probably shouldn't be debating!

Simple, no?

And yet again my question remains unanswered... I suppose this is what one should expect from a "free-of-charge" forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mason
        And yet again my question remains unanswered... I suppose this is what one should expect from a "free-of-charge" forum.
        I'm sorry....did someone force you to come here Pink Fishie? I'm sure this place takes donations, if paying would make you feel better. Though I doubt it would get you the answer you wanted to hear...

Comment

oops double post

Comment

Jeff, do you EVER stop acting like a tit? We recognise B757300 as being not quite all there, but you seem like a clever guy, just very very disagreeable...
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Hehehe... I don't do private messages. If I'm gonna be a dick about something, I'm gonna do it here.

Comment

Originally posted by mason
                If I'm gonna be a dick about something, I'm gonna do it here.
                Hey! I resemble that remark! We may just get along o.k. after all.

Jeff

Comment

Oh I'm very easy to get along with..

It's just my first day here, so I'm merely setting the tone for my arrival

Comment

Jeff: I recall you being in the Navy. Correct? Well, if I was correct I think I should say thanks.
                    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Yes, I was, and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckSix
                        She is a hero taking to much glory and fame. My question is what about these soldiers: http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html. To me... they are the REAL heros.
                        Jessica Lynch had all of this thrust on her by the administration and the media, she never asked for it. The way I see it she went to war, was wounded and captured and was fortunate enough to come out of that alive, if someone wants to pay her a million for her story then by all means she should take it. She is still recovering from her wounds, is still frequently in pain and may never have a fully normal life. It's just a shame that all those who went to war with her don't get similar support from the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino

PALESTINE, W.Va. (AP) - Former prisoner of war Jessica Lynch said the U.S. military was wrong to manipulate the story of her dramatic rescue and should not have filmed it in the first place.

You were saying?
                          Oh, so since Jessica said it that means it's true? This coming from the girl who helped write a book and make a movie yet.... Can't remember anything about the capture?? Now THAT'S odd!

IMO it was clearly the media who hyped this BS up about how she fought so hard for the other soldiers by shooting every bullet she had at those dirty attacking Iraqi's when the fact is she didn't do shit!

She was what, in maintenence?

The true heroes are the ones who gave their lives or came pretty damn close to it.
                          "You can run but you'll die tired."
                          Semper Fidelis
                          United States Marine Corp !

Comment

I just can't wait till Hustler publishes those pics of her topless....

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Boeing752R
                              The true heroes are the ones who gave their lives or came pretty damn close to it.
                              Robert..... no offense...but what are your qualifications to make that kind of judgement ? And let's see....being captured by the enemy in a war is not considered being pretty damn close to giving your life? Guess we need to re-write the book on that one...

Comment

i'd like to see her and Britney Spears topless together in the hustler mag.

latest news is she was raped in the Iraqi hospital...

next trips
                                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
                                X