No announcement yet.

Jessica Lynch .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about a round of applause for the Australian SAS, in the very front line clearing paths for the troops to launch attacks.

nobody does it better than the Australian SAS, and not 1 single life was lost!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

There was talk on the news in Orlando that Larry Flint has the photos but would not put them in a magazine. He called Lynch "A Good Kid" The article is here: www.wftv.com/news/2629086/detail.html
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
      "Don't try to re-invent the wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
        i'd like to see her and Britney Spears topless together in the hustler mag.

That sounds like a best seller right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Freightdogg
          Originally posted by CheckSix
          She is a hero taking to much glory and fame. My question is what about these soldiers: http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html. To me... they are the REAL heros.
          Jessica Lynch had all of this thrust on her by the administration and the media, she never asked for it. The way I see it she went to war, was wounded and captured and was fortunate enough to come out of that alive, if someone wants to pay her a million for her story then by all means she should take it. She is still recovering from her wounds, is still frequently in pain and may never have a fully normal life. It's just a shame that all those who went to war with her don't get similar support from the media.
          Ok, I'll back down a little but still what about the others.
          CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Flynt gives pond scum a bad name.

I'm starting to think that Flynt never had any photos and he simply claimed he did in order to make another dig @ the President. Something he has been doing even before the 2000 election.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN

Robert..... no offense...but what are your qualifications to make that kind of judgement ? And let's see....being captured by the enemy in a war is not considered being pretty damn close to giving your life? Guess we need to re-write the book on that one...
              Funny, I've never seen your "qualifications" for all the judgeents you make on this site, Jeff.

I think all of this Lynch stuff is total BS. Wow a private gets captured, does nothing and is "America's hero".

It' like screw the ones who died. They're lucky to get their names mentioned on MSNBC once or twice then that's it.
              "You can run but you'll die tired."
              Semper Fidelis
              United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                I just can't wait till Hustler publishes those pics of her topless....

-Clovis
                Why? You're not old enough to buy it

Comment

Working...
                X