• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator

I picked this off another forum, thought it was pretty funny :P

[img][/img]

Oh My God!

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!! The picture automatically changed. Sorry about that.
      *I guess that's what I get for hotlinking off another website*

Here's the original picture:

Comment

I saw the first picture (sadly) Indian Airlines sums up my initial reaction.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Phew! After looking at that first picture, this one doesn't look wierd at all!
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Now that's one pissed off looking kitty!

Comment

Working...
            X