I put wrong aircraft type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put wrong aircraft type

Hi, I recently upload a photo ( ID 9485938 ) as hot due the registry of the airplane MSP015 has a different paint scheme. When I wrote the registry the auto fill option show the aircraft as a Piper PA 23-250 but that was wrong. The MSP015 is a recycled registry that previosly belonged to a Piper but now belongs to a Beechcraft G58 Barón. Is not a new paint scheme, is a new registry aircraft.

Really appreciate if make the correction.

Thank's in advance.

PC. I submited this same text through contact option too.

Originally posted by oreganazo View Post
    airplane MSP015 has a different paint scheme. ...previosly belonged to a Piper but now belongs to a Beechcraft G58 Barón...
    Thanks for the heads-up, Osvaldo González. Type changed. Are you confident it is a G58 model? Is the operator still the same? What about the serial number of the aircraft, do you have it?

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
      Thanks for the heads-up, Osvaldo González. Type changed. Are you confident it is a G58 model? Is the operator still the same? What about the serial number of the aircraft, do you have it?
      Thank's for help, operator is the same (Costa Rica Goverment), serial number unknown, other people inform me that is a new plane requested for the goverment for special drugs operations, better technology than the Piper, is a Beechcraft 58 Baron.

Comment

Working...
      X