Snow in the east...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow in the east...again

It is snowing here in Md. It snows once a week. Oh well the possibility of no school is here and the chance to spend all day on jp.net forums using it as a surrogate social life.

I'm tired of the snow. We're only suppose to get about 4 inches up here on LI but you never know. They also said we were only suppose to get 14 inches of snow last week we got 27 inches.

Comment

I am also tired of the snow. Living here in the Lake-Effect region, snow is not unusual, and so far for the season we have 140+ inches. Our neighbors in Fulton picked up 49 inches in two to three days, which is not unusual for them. I just cant wait for spring!!
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Anchorage Alaska has had about 29 in. this winter. Here in Maryland we've had 56 in.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
          I'm tired of the snow. We're only suppose to get about 4 inches up here on LI but you never know. They also said we were only suppose to get 14 inches of snow last week we got 27 inches.
          How can you ever get tierd of snow!

Joe,
          | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

If you have to shovel several feet of snow off the driveway, the deck, the basement stairs, and everywhere else inbetween you get tired of snow really fast.

Comment

Now i know that i am glad that England dosent get any snow

Joe,

Comment

It snows in England. My friends were flying to London the week of Dec. 2000 and had to circle LHR because of snow. Also if I remember correctly this year the airports in London were shut down because of about 6 in. of snow.

Comment

6 In. of snow In london

No fair where i live we got 6 in of rain

Joe,

Comment

Working...
                  X