Best/Worst NHL Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Worst NHL Jerseys

We've had our thread on favorite hockey teams, so now I bring you this topic:

Best and Worst NHL Jerseys

The rules: Has to be a current team and their current jerseys, so no voting for the Isles "Gorton Fisherman" jersey of a few years back or the KC Scouts.

My votes:
    Best:
    Minnesota Wild's third jersey:

Worst:
    Nashville Predator's third jersey:

IMHO, the Thrashers jerseys are somewhere in between, not great, but not bad either, but they do have a third jersey now (which doesn't look too bad):

I would have voted for it, but it still does not trump the old schoolness of the Wild's 3rd jersey.

IMO the best would have to the Avalanche's, I don't know why either I just think it's purty I also like the Canucks "new" jersey that has the stick in the rectangle, the only reason I like that canucks jersey is because it was a classic that was brought back, sorta.
    I have to agree that the worst would be the new nashville predators jersey, baby shit yellow.

Comment

I got to have a good look at the new Thrashers third jersey @ tonight's game, and it looks better than the pictures show. They were auctioning off the ones the team wore in their morning skate and autographed (starting bid $300! No telling how much the Kovalchuk one went for). I'm definitely getting myself one.

Comment

Re: Best/Worst NHL Jerseys

IS ther any ? ThE dallas STARS!!!!
        I LOVE PLANES

Comment

Re: Best/Worst NHL Jerseys

Originally posted by Boeing777-300
          IS ther any ? ThE dallas STARS!!!!
          The Dallas Stars sure know how to bull sh*t thier way to a Stanley Cup, i'll give them that much.

Comment

I'll give them some points for creativity for having the star as part of the uniform pattern (in addition to the team logo), but what the hell were they thinking with the third jersey?

Comment

They thought someone said "Turd" jersey. So the put the bull on it. Cow Patties are BIG in Texas....

Comment

The Wild's third jersey looks great, I really like the vintage look. I also like the Detroit Red Wings jerseys because they haven't really changed over the years, and I hope they never do. Same with the Canadians. I like their's too, because it has also barely changed
                I hate Edmonton's jerseys. But I hate Edmonton as a team all around, and I guess it's a combination of their horrible jerseys and their lack of talent on the team....

Comment

Toronto's Maple Leaf Jerseys look nice.
                  You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Phoenix had bad jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by AIRLNRGUY
                      Phoenix had bad jerseys
                      There were some pretty awful uniforms introduced during the late 1990s, and the Phoenix Coyotes were one of them. The new uniform looks sharp, quite a change from the old design. But no team ever designed a jersey as awful as the Blues did. They designed a third jersey during the 1995-1996 season that was never even worn, as the players found them to be just plain ugly:

There were also some really nice looking uniforms that never saw the light of day in recent years as well:
                      1996-1997 Quebec Nordiques

Had the team not been sold and relocated to Colorado, these were to have been their uniforms starting the 1996-1997 season.

2000-2001 Washington Capitals

Was supposed to be the team's new look but was scrapped for unknown reasons at the last minute. Supposedly, the owner is still considering a change in the team's uniform, so these may make their way onto the ice.

Comment

I also dislike the Avs 2nd jerseys, they never wear them much, I am not too fond of the lace up neck.

Comment

Working...
                        X