Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate when you get this view!

DOAH! 3 hours of scratched up views!

I was 1 row behind the exit door and it was letting in some cold ass air, my toes were frozen by the time we got to MIA.

AA-757

wow....bad bad luck for you
    Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

I been on TG A330-300 HS-TEE from BKK to MNL. I sitting on 33A and the window are scratched.

Comment

What type of plane was that? Airline? Just awful...

On one of my AS flights, the window had a nice layer of dirt.

Comment

He said American Airlines 757-200

Comment

Well.. I've had scratched up windows.. but not that bad!

Also.. If the door was letting in FREEZING AIR... It seems to me, that would prevent the plane from remaining Pressurized. Maybe some cold ass air conditioning.

Luckly, I have not gotten the worst seat in the business.. the very back seat on a MD80 series. Can you say: ENGINE? :P

DeltaASA16

Comment

Thats a b*tch!!!!!

Better luck next time!

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

I've never had a scratched up window, but I always have de-icing fluid all over mine, or ice crystals once you get up high. Both of which really messes with the autofocus on my camera

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                  Well.. I've had scratched up windows.. but not that bad!

Also.. If the door was letting in FREEZING AIR... It seems to me, that would prevent the plane from remaining Pressurized. Maybe some cold ass air conditioning.
                  DeltaASA16
                  Not sure what the deal was, but the cold air was coming from door Maybe the A/C vent was in the door? But either way the view still sucked!

Comment

Exit doors do that for some reason, evrytime I sit near one, it gets cold.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRLNRGUY
                      Exit doors do that for some reason, evrytime I sit near one, it gets cold.
                      I've noticed that too, but it can't be cold air coming in, because the air inside the plane is much more dense than the air outside the plane, so if anything the air would be flowing out of the plane.

Comment

Working...
                      X