New Game: What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game: What is this?

Alright, first off, I'm extremely bored so this is probably one of the most useless threads on here, but lately there hasn't been much to speak of anyway. If you dont like this, blame it on bloodhound96, it was his idea jokingly, but I'm so bored I decided to do it. So here it is, I'll take a picture of something close up, or very strange and you guess what it is. Here's the first one:

Once again...blame it on bloodhound96, I'm just the one who is bored enough to carry it out.

Please tell me that isn't your tongue!

The basic concept of this game is okay, but in the spirit of the site the mystery objects should be avaition related somehow. Ought to be able to find enough of that nature at a flight school.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightdogg
      Please tell me that isn't your tongue!

The basic concept of this game is okay, but in the spirit of the site the mystery objects should be avaition related somehow. Ought to be able to find enough of that nature at a flight school.
      you know...that's a good idea. That'll get a lot easier next semester once I start flying again. I'll see what I can do though . It can be aircraft parts or something like that.

And no...not my tounge

Comment

Alright, if I'm suggesting stuff like, I seriously need to get out more.

So does Emu....because he's actually doing it.

Thank Santa for Christmas Break!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96
          Alright, if I'm suggesting stuff like, I seriously need to get out more.

So does Emu....because he's actually doing it.

Thank Santa for Christmas Break!
          find me something to do and I'll do it....preferably something indoors though as its -3F (-19c) outside.

Comment

Snakeskin?
            ________
            XXX.TUBE

Comment

Good guess, but no. (I watched Emu take the picture, so I know what it is. )

Comment

Bubbles?
                I walked across an empty land
                I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                I felt the earth beneath my feet
                Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                  Bubbles?
                  Can you be more specific?

Comment

Bubble wrap!!! So much fun to pop!
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Bubbles from a 250ml bottle of Coca Cola, poured into a wide glass. Hows that?
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                        Bubbles from a 250ml bottle of Coca Cola, poured into a wide glass. Hows that?
                        It's too symmetrical to be that.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

It's virtual bubble wrap to pop. Or for you fans of "Red Dwarf", a Tension Sheet.

Comment

Actually Kat is almost right. It was a 20 oz bottle of coke. Still in the bottle though. Next time I will try to make it aviation related, that hadn't crossed my mind...of course not much does at 3AM

Comment

Working...
                            X