No announcement yet.

JP.Net member involved in plane crash..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP.Net member involved in plane crash..

Clinton Cottrell (N365PA in the JP chat and forums), was involved in a single-engine plane crash earlier this week, when his engine failed on a night cross-country flight and he was forced to attempt to land on a road, impacting trees.

Clint was in critical condition after the accident, but has been improving steadily.

I'd like to wish Clint a speedy recovery from myself, and the entire JP.net team!
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

here is the link relating to the incident.

Local news, sports, obituaries, photos, videos and more by journalists covering Butler County, Pennsylvania. Subscribe today.

Kevin

Comment

Glad to see he walked away from it Okay... many times.. its not that way

DeltaASA16

Comment

All the best to him!
        Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Yeah, I hope he gets recovers soon and gets back in the air again. REally sucks when this happens, thats the one scary thing about night flying, if something goes wrong things get a lot worse than at day time.

Comment

Yea, Joe is right. Night flying is very risky and seems like alot of incidents usually happens at night. In the matter of fact, I don't believe Clint was flying at night. According to the FARs, student pilots shall NOT do a night solo cross country unless if this was for his instrument or something.

I did one of my night flights with my CFI once and we had problems with our static instruments....turned out our airspeed and attitude indicators wasn't reliable so we had to land back home and called it a day.

Kevin

Comment

very sad to hear this. want to wish him good luke and hope he will survive it......
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

My first thought was: "what some people don't do to get a hot picture" but then I read it was at night...

Indeed best of luck and speedy recovery.

Comment

As Clint is an old friend of mine I am quite shocked to hear this news, but I am happy he is recovering fine and hope he has a speedy recovery. Hope to hear from you soon Clint.
                  E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

I do not know Clint personally but i have seen his posts and i wish him a very speedy recovery.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                    View the Darkside

Comment

Even though I haven't met him outside the forums, it's sad to learn Clinton was victimized in this accident. Wish him an Happy and quick recovery.
                      Regards
                      Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Even though I've just met Clint from the forum, I wish him the best and hope he'll be back with us soon!

Cheers

Marcos

Comment

That sucks, it's really good he's gonna be ok though.
                          Earl From Regina

Comment

Lucky, unlucky bugger....

Don't think I know him at all .. but hope all goes as well as the doctors hope for him.

ADG
                            ADG
                            No makeovers please .....

Comment

Give him my best!
                              CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Working...
                              X