No announcement yet.

JP.Net member involved in plane crash..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Clint is a good guy, I hope he makes a 100% recovery real soon.

Comment

Hey

Hey Ya'll,
      This would be Clint, ya the same one in teh aircraft accident. Hey thanks for all the thoughts n prayers n such. It was a rather interesting time the past month. I broke my jaw in a few places, and my right ankle. Speant 4 days at Allegheny General hospital here in Pittsburgh. Got my first chopper ride outta the ordeal, but not a ride I care to take again
      Staring at a ceiling.....vibration......vibration.....horrible vibration....headache......major headache.....did I mention vibration? Well anywho in case ya care i was flying a Cessna 152 N98420. Idk if JP has a pic of her, but there is on on airliners.net while she was still living. *(Sorry Chris for the reference). But hey yeah im doing pretty good now. Ya'll can reach me on AIM at N961AT. [email protected] is my email.
      and YES i do plan on going back up, just as soon as my leg heals up. Im taking my first flight next week (since the accident) but thats on my employer, DL. Thanks again for the prayers and God Bless. Keep the blue side up.

Clint
      Clint
      Anchorage, AK
      __________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Good to see that you're OK...
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Good to see that you're OK...
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Hey Clint, I got my private on the C152. Great little planes.

DO you know what caused the crash? Well, its okay if you arent comfortable talkin about it.

Glad to see you are recovering and plan to be in the air soon! God Speed!

Adam

Comment

Prelim's on the NTSB site:

Hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

PS. I would LOVE to hear his instructor's explanation on this one...

Comment

Good to know your doing alright!
                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Re:

Wish him a speedy recovery!

Foxtrot

Comment

Clint,

Glad that you are alright and continue to fly. I read the FAA prelim report on your accident.

I just hope this is a one time mistake and next time when you venture out a cross country, recommend you to file a flight plan. Also, to re-fuel when you land. You were fortunate lucky enough to crash right next to a house and get help. If you crashed in just wooded area, you might be n a survival venture for a few days til someon spots you or you make the long painful walk for help. Anyway, next time, file. You never know, it might save your life someday.

Kevin

Comment

Hey,
                      That prelim report is pretty screwed up. There is alot goin on behind the scenes ya guys cant see lol. Anywho i didnt run out of gas, I got math to back that one up. And ya i did learn something, fly higher. My advice to all, fly as high as yoru plane'll go, it gives ya alot of choices of where to go. And to that night solo thing, I was soloed for night flight :P I have a good amount of night PIC hours under my belt. Anywho im off, back to slupring food down. I can sorta chew now, but its a rather amusing thing to watch. Anywho ttyl.
                      Clint
                      Anchorage, AK
                      __________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Clint,

Wish you a speedy recovery.

I did not hear anything about the crash till now. Are you still at Allegheny General?

Get well soon.

-Pete
                        Pete Ganabathi
                        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Get well soon Clint!
                          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Good to read you, trust you for getting a whole recovery as quick as your writing
                            Regards
                            Alain
                            Thanks for visiting
                            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                            *JetPhotos*
                            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

glad to have you back on track , (web)
                              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                              X