• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old topic, dont reply

dont reply
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Huh? What yo talklin 'bout, Willis?
    AIRIGAMI.NET
    http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

That is maybe the oddest thing i have ever seen
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

sorry frist, can't see the difference
        My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
          That is maybe the oddest thing i have ever seen
          good, thats how I wanted people to react about this thread

Comment

Delete this thread.
            Earl From Regina

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
              Delete this thread.
              why, biman was being a jerk so im making a little joke, if you dont like it that dont respond

Comment

Delete this thread.
                I couldn't agree more with Earl.

Cheers

Marcos

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
                  Delete this thread.
                  I couldn't agree more with Earl.

Cheers

Marcos
                  ok, but why do you want to delet it, can I just get an opinon

Comment

Delete this thread.
                    Yup, I gotta agree, too. Not only is this thread inane, it is childish as well. Fristclass, I don't care how loudly you scream "so im making a little joke" that doesn't make such immaturity OK. The bottom line is that you are comparing a fellow board member to a fat pig. If I were biman, goddamn would I be pissed with this thread.

Originally posted by fristclass
                    I hate him because he is always lieing to try and make himself look like he is right.
                    There are much better, mature and less ridiculous ways to voice your disagreement with someone or to expose their lying. Comparing them to a fat pig is not one of them.

if you dont like it that dont respond
                    Ah, yes, the text book response to defend a ridiculous thread. Don't post such threads and you won't have people responding to them with such criticism.
                    AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

It should be deleted for all the damn spelling and grammar errors a certain member has made in this thread...

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Airigami
                        Delete this thread.
                        Yup, I gotta agree, too. Not only is this thread inane, it is childish as well. Fristclass, I don't care how loudly you scream "so im making a little joke" that doesn't make such immaturity OK. The bottom line is that you are comparing a fellow board member to a fat pig. If I were biman, goddamn would I be pissed with this thread.

I hate him because he is always lieing to try and make himself look like he is right.
                        There are much better, mature and less ridiculous ways to voice your disagreement with someone or to expose their lying. Comparing them to a fat pig is not one of them.

if you dont like it that dont respond
                        Ah, yes, the text book response to defend a ridiculous thread. Don't post such threads and you won't have people responding to them with such criticism.
                        Ok, now that I know what the problem is, just let me say that you don't know all of the things he's said and done. And yes he dose lie, you can look at the damn facts. Read the a300 vs 777 topic, read every part if it, you will find that he actually was lying, and you will also find that im not the only one who feels this way.

You dont need to delet this topic, if you dont like it, than dont read it or reply to it. Normally I would aplogize and move on, but in this case, because so many people agree with me about biman Im gonna weight and see what they have to say and if I really should feel bad about this.

Comment

Re: biman vs a fat pig.................a must see

Pretty strong words for such a silly topic. Sorry, put me on the "delete" side of this one. Too much like a personal attack.

Comment

just let me say that you don't know all of the things he's said and done. And yes he dose lie, you can look at the damn facts. Read the a300 vs 777 topic, read every part if it, you will find that he actually was lying, and you will also find that im not the only one who feels this way.
                            Irrelevant. This flimsy excuse is still no justification for what could easily be classed as a personal attack. Personally, I don't care what biman did, but comparing him to a fat pig is nonetheless an attack on him and an attack on the civility of these forums. If biman is such a bad person, then he will be judged by the court of public opinion. Next time, try civil, reasoned argument, rather than a comparison with a fat pig.

if you dont like it, than dont read it or reply to it.
                            Too many people use this excuse to deflect criticism from what is in truth a ridiculous thread. This argument is about as convincing as your thread is tasteful.

because so many people agree with me about biman Im gonna weight and see what they have to say and if I really should feel bad about this.
                            Or, you could just accept that regardless of what 'other people think', this was an immature thing to do.
                            AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

And I just remembered:

Do y'all remember a thread a few months ago when fristclass was upset because Clovis used the "n" word? So, fristclass, what you're telling us is that it is OK for you to be offensive to others (i.e., comparing them to fat pigs) but it is not OK for you to be offended?

And for the record, fristclass, I supported you on the "n" word thread. I prefer to hold everyone (including myself) to the same high standard of civility.
                              AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X