What Should Become of Saddam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should Become of Saddam?

So what should happen to Saddam now that he's been captured?

I vote for him being turned over ot the International Court, because really, it would probably be cheaper for the US and being that he was found in a dirt hole it probably doesn't matter.

Mike
    The International Court of Justice in The Hague Should Get Him
    0%
    The Iraqi's Should Get Him
    0%
    The USA Should Get Him
    0%
    A Simple Tea-Bagging at the Local Gay Bar Should Do [rip-off, I know]
    0%
    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
    lp.org

he should face justice from his own people. they have recently setup a WCC in Iraq, thats where he should be tried and face justice. he should face the Iraqi courts!

why on earth did someone vote that the US should get him? to my knowledge he has broken no US law.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

I think they should let him and a viscious animal go at it.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747

why on earth did someone vote that the US should get him? to my knowledge he has broken no US law.
        If I'm not mistaken, he's subject to a military if U.S. justice is chosen. However, I believe that he should be given to the Iraqis.
        CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

no matter which way you look at it the only people that deserve to bring him to justice are the Iraqi's, they are the people who suffered the most!

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

We have his miserable ass. We will keep him long enough to milk him of anything important.

Why should we give him up? How many countries were willing to help catch him?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
              We have his miserable a**. We will keep him long enough to milk him of anything important.

Well ya got a point there.
              CheckSix

Comment

"Why should we give him up? How many countries were willing to help catch him?"

Because you are supposed to be a civilized country. The new Iraq courts should take care of this. Should they be unwilling he should be sent to The Hague.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                  "Why should we give him up? How many countries were willing to help catch him?"

Because you are supposed to be a civilized country. The new Iraq courts should take care of this. Should they be unwilling he should be sent to The Hague.
                  I might add that one reason for giving it to Iraq is to give them the chance to test their court system and also it my give some Iraqis closing.
                  CheckSix

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                    Should they be unwilling he should be sent to The Hague.
                    yea, right. tell us another joke.

What does us being civilized have to with anything...? Where were the rest of the "civilized" countries when we were trying to capture him. Please, don't start that crap.....

Comment

so the US is the only country with troops in Iraq in the moment?

i beg to differ! Australia is a civilized country and we have troops in Iraq who are looking for wanted criminals, it's not for the US to decide his fate, it's for the Iraqi's! he means nothing to the US apart from votes for GW BUSH, he means alot more to the victims and families of the victims of his tyrany.

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        it's not for the US to decide his fate, ..
                        Duh....

sure it is....who has him? Not the Austrailians, not the Italians, not the British...not the Spainards....

WE DO!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                          According to the US, 27 countries Jeff.

Comment

Hey Jeff the U.S caught him but so what, the crimes weren't against Americans they were against his fellow Iraqis so that is where he should be tried and convicted.

Comment

The Hague would be more likely to give him a fair trial than anybody else. The US and the Iraqis will want retribution, and that could make the situation worse than it already is. Bin Laden got his shorts in a bunch over the US having troops in Saudia Arabia, and look what his followers have done. It could be deja vu all over again if we don't handle this just right.

Comment

Working...
                              X