Khalid Shaika Mohammed: wanted by bin laden too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalid Shaika Mohammed: wanted by bin laden too

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the #3 of top al-qaeda member has been arrested in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. It is reported that a Egyptian man has told the authority about Mohammed's information.

According to UK's "The Sun", this Egyptian man is believed to be former Taliban's top general. He was arrested on Feb 14 in Pakistan.

The CIA has agreed to give him USD$27million, giving him a new identitym plus moving his family to the UK.

Meanwhile, bin laden is also giving out $500000 british pound as a reward for those who can arrest and chop Mohammed's head down, because he knows too many "in-depth" on al-qaeda terror network.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

I hope he rats out on Bin Laden. Then we can kill Bin Laden and destory Al Qaeda and the Taliban once and for all.....

I wonder what will happen to all these terrorists after they've been interrogated and have provided valuable information on terrorist activities.... In a way, they've been a benefit and a detriment. Will they be rewarded or punished as a whole?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
      I hope he rats out on Bin Laden. Then we can kill Bin Laden and destory Al Qaeda and the Taliban once and for all.....
      Didnt the Taliban get defeated last year?

Joe,
      | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Tells what kind of organization it was when they don't even trust each other.

Comment

The only thing worthwile in The Sun is Page 3. The rest is rubbish. I wouldn't take what that paper says seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
            The only thing worthwile in The Sun is Page 3. The rest is rubbish. I wouldn't take what that paper says seriously.
            Thats true

Thanks,

Joe,
            | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Joe, yes the Taliban have been defeated in a sense. They are overthrown, but its leaders remain elusive. Poor choice of words on my part.....

Comment

Working...
              X