Tabloid: UK attack Iraq on March 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabloid: UK attack Iraq on March 17

UK Tabloid "Daily Express" has reported that British Troops in Kuwait has received an urgent notice.

The British Troops will invade Iraq on March 17. Massive Air Raid will begin on March 13, 4 days before the invasion. The info is according to UK Parliament's internal source.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Great! I am sure that is a reliable source.......

The sooner the better !

Comment

If by some fluke the dates turn out to be correct the Daily Express will claim massive credit for a scoop.

If not they will keep quiet and most people will have forgotten about their 'information' anyway.

Comment

Now always remember: Consider the Source.

Comment

Re: Tabloid: UK attack Iraq on March 17

Originally posted by jiml1126
          UK Tabloid "Daily Express" has reported that British Troops in Kuwait has received an urgent notice.

The British Troops will invade Iraq on March 17. Massive Air Raid will begin on March 13, 4 days before the invasion. The info is according to UK Parliament's internal source.
          I don't think they would give infomation like that to the newspapers

Thanks,

Joe,
          | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

I was watching the news earlier today, the US and UK have given Iraq until March 17th to disarm, if not, then war.
            So, I heavily doubt the truth of this artcile. They won't invade on the same day as the deadline.

Comment

Yeah the tabloid probably heard tha 3/17 was the date the US/UK/ES set to have all weapons handed over and then they blew it out of proportion.

Comment

Working...
              X