No announcement yet.

What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently in education to an "International Tourism Assistant". Nothing special. Don't like it, but hope to get into aviation with this. Want to become a F/A...
    ________
    Zoloft lawyer
    Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:04.

Comment

I'm a second year undergraduate in Civil Engineering at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I'm specializing in Transportation/Traffic Engineering.

Comment

As for me, I work as a telephone operator at a hotel in San Francisco. When I'm not working my shift (5pm-1am), I'm playing (I mean working) on my computer. I also watch a lot of movies.

Comment

I'm a conscientious objector, which means I have to do ten months of social work. So forty hours a week, I'm busy looking after mentally handicapped children and trying to teach them something. It's a bit stressful, but loving small children does indeed help.

Comment

Local Toronto and Ontario truck driver six days a week. Its alot of fun, take my word on it. Oh and a Senators fan 24-7.

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Senators suck!

Comment

Flight student at Riddle. Working on Instrument this semester.
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Ill be sure to pass by Buffalo when the Senators win the cup in May! Hey how'd those Sabres do in the playoffs last year???

Comment

Student who has French class under the Rwy 34 approach @ HPN (it's out the window). So Distracting!

United Virtual Airlines. The Best VA Out There.

Comment

Originally posted by sensrule
                      Ill be sure to pass by Buffalo when the Senators win the cup in May! Hey how'd those Sabres do in the playoffs last year???
                      Thinking a bit ahead aren't we? And i'll be the first to say the Sabres have sucked for the past few years. We got a coach trying to play a trap without the players to do it. I think a few of our players have said it's all they do in practice. I can't wait until they fire Lindy Ruff.

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                        Professional Assassin for the NZIA. But now I'll have to kill you...
                        I did a google search and came up with the New Zealand Insurance Agency. Why do they need an assassin?
                        It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Ive always thought the thing with the sabres is that they are a really young team. If they would stop trading away all of the veterins (Rob Ray, Vaclav Varada and Stu Barnes) you guys might be able to play the trap. But I guess a teams only as good as their coach wants them to be.

Comment

The thing is last year we were really low on cash and couldn't afford to keep those old veterans.

AEagle40, inside joke, bud. Inside joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DRS-Spotter
                              Currently in education to an "International Tourism Assistant". Nothing special. Don't like it, but hope to get into aviation with this. Want to become a F/A...
                              Georg, isn't there in Germany a special Lufthansa training academy for F/As? I think I watched a documentary about it in ZDF or ARD a few months ago...

Comment

I work in the Cargo Sales & Service Center for a little airline based in Dallas, TX. I help companies track shipments and jump through all the hoops set up by the TSA after 9/11 to ship cargo.
                                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                                X