What's your status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your status?

Just curious about the relationship status of my fellow Jetphototers. Single? Attached? Engaged? Married?

Me? I've with this one girl for a few months after a few years of singledom. Her name is Vivian and she's originally from Brazil. She's really sweet, innocent, caring and very supportive. I think she's cute too.

On the negative side, she can be extremely jealous and possessive (as a lot of Brazilian girls are). Actually, I don’t mind that at all! It’s quite flattering for me, really. But she does clamp down and she won’t even let me drink anymore. That hasn’t been too a bad thing, really, but I do miss hanging out and drinking with the guys. Another thing is that her English isn’t too good and I speak no Portuguese (though I am trying to learn!), but then again, when my mother met my father, she spoke absolutely no English (and I still make fun of her English) and my father spoke – and still does not speak – any Greek. And they’re still together after so many years. And I think Vivian’s broken English is so damn cute! Oh, and she’s pretty young (19), but she says such an age difference is normal in her country. Besides, even when I get older, she’ll be young! A win-win situation, now that I think about it!

So maybe all these negatives are not so bad!

I’m scared about where this will eventually lead because I am not that old, but it seems to be heading in the direction of engagement and eventually marriage. Well she thinks so, and I do too, but I don't want to say anything to her yet!

So, what about you guys? And anyone brave enough to post a picture of their significant others? I’ll post one of Vivian if someone posts one of their own!

which one is she?
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Currently single...

I was in an 8 1/2 year relationship that ended about 2yrs ago so I am just now getting back into the "dating scene"

Comment

Single. I like a friend of mine. Let's see what happens...

Comment

Single. But there is someone special here that I'm after.
          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Who could that be Mike?

DeltaASA16

Comment

They have any females at ERAU? I'm sure alot of the guys have tried to get into their pants if the majority at ERAU are guys. That's how it is in the Navy. Each girl gets like 4-5 guys.

Kevin

Comment

Single and still loving it to a point. I've just decided to enjoy being single for the time being. I used to say that I wanted to be married by the time I turned 25; all that changed when I hit 25. I decided that if I wasn't married by 30, it was no big deal at all. Well I turn 30 in less than 18 months, and still single. I've had some relationships that I wish would have turned out better, but the past is the past. Looking back, there is only one relationship that I wished could have turned out differently. I had this one friend I was hanging out with and we both liked each other. Unfortunately, I was too scared to tell her how I really felt about her, fearing she wouldn't feel the same. So after a few months, she got tired of waiting for me to make a move and started seeing someone. I realized too late that I should have made my feeling known to her. I think that I would probably be married to this girl had we started dating. She's the closest I've come to finding my perfect mate. The last time I saw her was over 5 years ago, and I think about her from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                  Who could that be Mike?

DeltaASA16
                  You may think you know but you don't....trust me.
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Hella single.
                    How I miss my lil'kat.

Comment

Single - and hunting someone in particular...
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Jess is a Hunter. (please somebody shoot at me)

Comment

Cubana- Actually, it was pretty funny! I'll put down my gun...

As for me, single....I have somebody I've liked at for a while now (one of my friends) & e-mailed her letting her know that I liked her last week (I wanted her to know....it was bugging me). She hasn't said anything back....I have another in mind if this doesn't work.

My love life's been pretty slow. Two girlfriends...the first, a month-long "blind date" that ended the first time we saw each other.

The other was a girl that "really liked me" & I ended up getting pushed into. Lasted 6 days, never even went out with her. She wanted another guy & cited that we didn't know each other...it was true & I wanted out too. (She went out with 4 guys in 3 months before trying me again, at which point I shut her down.)

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

I think I'll keep to myself...none of y'all would take 8th grade relationships seriously
                            (especially JeffinDEN

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                              I think I'll keep to myself...none of y'all would take 8th grade relationships seriously
                              Because they aren't

Comment

Working...
                              X