No announcement yet.

Smoker or non-smoker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never smoked, never will smoke - I don't see any bravado in smoking a cigarette (like so many smokers do).

And I can't stand the smell.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I have my weekly cigar and smoke a pipe a few times a week, but never really got into smoking cigarettes. When I did smoke cigarettes, I'd smoke a pack....every two weeks. Since I could make a pack last that long, I'd usually buy a pack of Dunhills (Reds usually), but for a time, the cigar shop I was going to had Majors, and I could go through a pack of them in a week (I mean they were practically half-cigarettes). I basically gave up cigarettes with no problem, the last pack of cigarettes I bought was a pack of cloves (for old times sake) about a year ago, and smoked maybe 3 of them and then threw the rest out.

Comment

First of all, quite incredible is our good old Jeff who started this poll. He is the most anti-poll person I have ever met.

Regarding the question, I don't smoke but sometimes ocassionally when I am somewhere where everyone smokes. I can never end the cigarette, though.

I guess this has something to do with my grandpa. He used to smoke like hell (30 cigarettes a day) and he died very young (65) because of that.

Comment

Smoker or non-smoker?

Never did, and I never will, except for a victory cigar when I take over as Delta's CEO .

Comment

I used to smoke, but quit about 3 years ago. I sometimes crave a cigarette or cigarello, especially when drinking beer with my friends at the bar.

Comment

Comment

Comment

let me guess..........

Smoker?

Comment

Non smoker.

PS. My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer 6 months ago.
                    She now stays at a Hospice where she is expected to pass
                    away at any time.

Scott
                    "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
                    doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Non Smoker
                      I have smoked some 2 cigars in my life but that sucks, besides damaging the health your mouth begin to smell...well....bad.

Although most of my friends do, and I end up breathing the "air" they exhale.

Comment

I do not smoke.

Comment

I dont smoke - never have never will...nothing against smokers...i take smoke breaks at work with a group of smokers...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer
                            I dont smoke - never have never will...nothing against smokers...i take smoke breaks at work with a group of smokers...

As I sit here and type with my nicotine stained fingertips I am glad to know at least one other forum member derives benefits from smoking.

Comment

Working...
                            X