To all members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all members

First, I don't want this thread to turn into any type of bashing or political discussion. Also, I am not trying to be a moderator or any authority here, 'cause I ain't.

Second, as we all know, there has been a lot of 'bashing' going on in the forum. Frankly, I've gotten really sick of it and I personally think it needs to stop. We all are different, we all live in different countries, we all have different views, and we all think different. So I propose a type of 'truce' for all discussions portaining to country bashing and people bashing. Thanks for reading this.

P.S. please try to keep the language down, I don't need that garbage in my head.
    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Re: To all members

Originally posted by CheckSix
    First, I don't want this thread to turn into any type of bashing or political discussion. Also, I am not trying to be a moderator or any authority here, 'cause I ain't.

Second, as we all know, there has been a lot of 'bashing' going on in the forum. Frankly, I've gotten really sick of it and I personally think it needs to stop. We all are different, we all live in different countries, we all have different views, and we all think different. So I propose a type of 'truce' for all discussions portaining to country bashing and people bashing. Thanks for reading this.

P.S. please try to keep the language down, I don't need that garbage in my head.
    Amen brother! I second that! We all just have to agree to disagree go on with our lives.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

To all members

Well said, CheckSix,

Comment

Apreciated your comment CheckSix, thanks again.
        Regards
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

agreed. No matter how impossible this may seem, I think we can achieve a higher standard of dialogues if we all tried.
          You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

I agree but don't you think this should only be targeted to certain forum members (not giving any names)?

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
              I agree but don't you think this should only be targeted to certain forum members (not giving any names)?
              No he directed it at everyone which where it should be directed.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

OK then, fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                  I wrote it directed to all of us because I think it is a lesson all of us can use, even if we've never done anything like what has happened. But I do understand what you were saying.
                  CheckSix

Comment

I was just making a point thats all, and thanks for understanding 'checksix'

Comment

I totally and completly agree!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                      October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

I don't, but hey, you've been wrong before. :P

I enjoy hearing the debate from 'round the world on different topics. If we are all gonna sit around here and blow smoke up each others A_S, then what will we learn? What fun will that be?

I say bring on your opinion (which you did)give it your best shot without claiming yours is the only one, and leave room on the table for others to give theirs as well.

That, was my opinion,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                          I don't, but hey, you've been wrong before. :P

I enjoy hearing the debate from 'round the world on different topics. If we are all gonna sit around here and blow smoke up each others A_S, then what will we learn? What fun will that be?

I say bring on your opinion (which you did)give it your best shot without claiming yours is the only one, and leave room on the table for others to give theirs as well.

That, was my opinion,

Jeff
                          Exactly.
                          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I think I should clear something up. I was not meaning that it isn't alright to state your opinion. I did not mean that but it may have sounded like I meant that. I simply think there was way too much people and country bashing. I respect people's opinions. But I don't agree with them always.

And to be honest, I enjoy discussion like this, but not to the point where we are bashing (that word is getting so repetitious) people because of their opinions. I've stated my opinon on these forums before. Some of you may remember Aerpix and other going at each other.

I'll say sometimes I do enjoy an arguement, but what was going on this morning and yesterday was getting out of hand-- I think. But hey, that's my opinion .
                            CheckSix

Comment

Working...
                            X