Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the weapons of Mass Destruction??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmmm......i am not going to respond, i gotta read all this and then post something up, you all have good "points", and i agree with some of them. You'll hear from me soon.

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
      "points"

RJP: I admit I was wrong there. I do believe they found some. Forgive me for the misinformation. But the rest I checked.
      CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Jeez, for God sake,

Would it harm anybody if US takes over Iraq and in turn provides hundreds of thousands of people with jobs world wide and stimulates economies of countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan and even Somalia? Huh?

Is it too much to ask? Now that Saddam Hussien is gone, maybe the poor citizens of Iraq can finally have jobs and have access to food and medical service some day soon. Maybe now the World will start looking at Iraq and recognize Iraqi people. Maybe now their country can be welcomed in the Global community.

What do the insurgents in Iraq want? to throw out US and they claim they aren't fighting for Saddam? They are COWARDS. They, in no way represent Islam as they are ambushing soldiers and even if they are so called 'freedom fighters', maybe they could have tried to free their own population before US came in.

Not only Saddam Hussein gave a bad image to Iraq and Middle East and Arabs, he also gave a bad image to Islam and to muslims striving to make a living World Wide. He some how brainwashed big groups of people into thinking that he is somewhat a Islamic leader even though his rule was illegitimate according to Islam.

just be glad what Allah has indirectly blessed muslims with now that Saddam is gone. Atleast now some non muslims will stop hating us. People like Bin Ladin and worthless groups like Taliban give all muslims bad reputation and they destroy over future. Their sole mission is to spread turmoil in non muslim lands and to enforce Islam with sword which again, is not allowed in Islam. If they were true muslim heroes, instead of weapons and drugs, they would have pens in their hands and food for poor in their bank accounts.

Who cares where the WMDs are!!! Iraq bought it on themselves!!!
        Governments of many muslim countries are cheats and they ought to be ousted. First of all they claim to represent Islam and they claim to be the leaders of muslims while they themselves are corrupt and care only about money and power. They themselves are terrorists, hate Islam, and they make their own people victims of their tyrany. That is why world hates us and that is why every power non muslim country tries to invade us.
        You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Well said aic1985

I have to agree, and I we never said it had to chemical and bilogical weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            I have to agree, and I we never said it had to chemical and bilogical weapons.
            New to English?

Very well said aic1985, I agree 100% with every word in that post!

Comment

ust a bet

Well it happens when you are with your girlfriend

Comment

What are you doing posting on here while you're with your girlfriend? :P

Comment

I know i said i wasn't going to reply again but i'd just like to say i'm eagerly awaiting PIA's reply.

Comment

Theres some indication the WMD were smuggled to Syria.

Certainly there were months and months to accomplish this.

Comment

In da Bush's imagination
                      Click & Help

ONE

Comment

Well, Sadam could not use those weapons if in fact they did exist... to use them effectively it would take out a good portion of the US armed forces there... and invite worse retaliation.

And certainly, you wouldn't leave them out to be discovered.

Makes sense to hide the weapons and hope to persevere until the US leaves.

The Iraqi Air Force took its hardware to Iran of all places after all in the first Gulf War.

Comment

There are a lot of possibilities as to the location to Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction.

- They were moved to Syria in the months before the war
                          - Hidden out in the Iraqi desert. Iraq isn’t the size of Rhode Island and searching all of it cannot be done in only a few months
                          - Destroyed when the war began in order to spite the U.S.
                          - Never existed in FINAL form but all the necessary equipment and materials were available and ready for use once the order was received. Mixing up chemical weapons does not take a long amount of time if you already possess all the necessary supplies and equipment.
                          - Saddam was bluffing the entire time. He wanted to continue to appear tough and show the rest of the Arab world that he possessed these weapons and could hide them from the U.S. and U.N. If that is the case, then he bluffed, we called it, and he lost.

Had Iraq actually used chemical weapons, the response would have been swift. Before the war began, as was done in 1991, Saddam was warned that any use of NBC weapons would result in a nuclear response. Our carriers in 1991 had B-61’s nuclear bombs on board and I’m sure they did again in 2003. Since we destroyed our stockpiles of biological weapons decades ago and removed chemical weapons from the active stockpile, (they’re being destroyed as quickly as can be but it is slow since there are a lot of safety issues involved) nuclear retaliation is our policy in the event of an attack by any type of weapon of mass destruction.

Comment

I TOLD you where they are, they're on Mars with Beagle 2! Thats why GWB wants to send men there...
                            I walked across an empty land
                            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                            I felt the earth beneath my feet
                            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Definitely send Men....

Comment

I say, hit the moon first.
                                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Working...
                                X