Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the weapons of Mass Destruction??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the weapons of Mass Destruction??

Hello guys, I just want to know where the WMD's are?? That BUSH promised us. I don't get it, Saddam let the UN weapon inspecters everywhere they wanted to go and they found nothing. The UN inspecters didn't say that there are no WMD's. They just said that they need more time. I don't get it, when they didn't find anything, why did the USA go and attack Iraq? I think i know the main reason that the US went there, which is for OIL. They just wanted the OIL, they knew that Iraq didn't have any WMD's, they made sure of that when they sent the UN inspecters there. Thats the reason they were there. To make sure that Iraq does not have any WMD's so that the USA can go in a get the oil. I think that the UN inspecters should have been given more time. The UN is just a tool for the USA, the USA tells the UN to put sentions on the other countries,etc....... Well those are just my thoughts, and others probably think differently. I know people are going to disagree with what i said, and i hope that no one got offended or anything of that nature.

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

Wonderful insight.
    Does this fit that parlor talk definition Jess?
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

In a way! Could maybe have been better phrased as 'Where are the WMDs? The authorities went to war on the premise, and haven't delivered.'

I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

I see.

Comment

Re: Where are the weapons of Mass Distruction??

Originally posted by PIAA310
          Hello guys, I just want to know where the WMD's are??
          And we're supposed to know because?

Comment

I see.

Comment

We really need more threads like this, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
                Hello guys, I just want to know where the WMD's are??
                And we're supposed to know because?

You dont' get it do you, don't worry GrantT when you grow up you will.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Here we go again..
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Uh-Oh i can feel it coming, this thread is going to turn into "Help the people of Iran". That kind of situation.
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

And you didn't want that.
                      HEHE.

Comment

Uh-Oh i can feel it coming, this thread is going to turn into "Help the people of Iran". That kind of situation.
                        If you hadn't repeated the accusations that everyone already knows (called "putting salt into an open wound" over here) and used a different tone, there wouldn't be any reason for criticising your initial post.

So he went there for the oil? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But I've got my opinion, too, which is that nothing can be narrowed down to just one reason.

I think everyone who said "Don't help the people of Iran because they aren't helping us!" should try and become humane again.

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
                          I think everyone who said "Don't help the people of Iran because they aren't helping us!" should try and become humane again.

Well said Aloges
                          ***My Blog***

Comment

You dont' get it do you, don't worry GrantT when you grow up you will.
                            What is there to get? That you can't back up your claims with any substantial evidence, don't worry i've already got that.

Comment

As opposed to the substantial evidence of the WMDs?

I think they've fallen in a hole with Beagle 2...

I walked across an empty land
                              I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                              I felt the earth beneath my feet
                              Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
                              X