Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the weapons of Mass Destruction??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I love the face on Beagle 2.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Re: Where are the weapons of Mass Distruction??

Originally posted by GrantT
      Originally posted by PIAA310
      You dont' get it do you, don't worry GrantT when you grow up you will.
      What is there to get? That you can't back up your claims with any substantial evidence, don't worry i've already got that.

What are you talking about? Evidence on what? I think you meant evidence that there are no WMD's. Read before you post GrantT!!
      ***My Blog***

Comment

What are you talking about? Evidence on what? I think you meant evidence that there are no WMD's. Read before you post GrantT!!
        I've got to learn how to ignore idiotic people like you.

I think i know the main reason that the US went there, which is for OIL. They just wanted the OIL
        Prove it.

they knew that Iraq didn't have any WMD's, they made sure of that when they sent the UN inspecters there.
        Prove it.

make sure that Iraq does not have any WMD's so that the USA can go in a get the oil.
        Prove it.

UN is just a tool for the USA, the USA tells the UN to put sentions on the other countries,etc
        That remark obviously shows your level of intelligence, the UN decides which country will get sanctions placed on them, not the US.

As i said before you can't back up any of your claims with any sufficient evidence, which makes your argument meaningless.

Comment

I've got to learn how to ignore idiotic people like you.

I think i know the main reason that the US went there, which is for OIL. They just wanted the OIL
          Prove it.

they knew that Iraq didn't have any WMD's, they made sure of that when they sent the UN inspecters there.
          Prove it.

make sure that Iraq does not have any WMD's so that the USA can go in a get the oil.
          Prove it.

UN is just a tool for the USA, the USA tells the UN to put sentions on the other countries,etc
          That remark obviously shows your level of intelligence, the UN decides which country will get sanctions placed on them, not the US.

As i said before you can't back up any of your claims with any sufficient evidence, which makes your argument meaningless.
          lol..."I think i know the main reason that the US went there, which is for OIL. They just wanted the OIL" You really think that the USA went there because they thought that Iraq had WMD's? Man your just a little kid, you don't get this stuff as i said before. Bush got millions of dollars from Oil companies to help him Win the election. He did it to get Oil for them, not because he thought that Iraq had WMD's. It was just a cover up!

"they knew that Iraq didn't have any WMD's, they made sure of that when they sent the UN inspecters there"

Again you didn't understand this, USA sent the UN inspecter to IRAQ to make sure that they didn't have anything to protect them self when the US attacked them. They made sure of that by send the inspecters there. The USA would never have gone to IRAQ if they knew that they had WMD's. Saddam would have used them as a last resort in the war. Did he?? No, because he had NOTHING.

"UN is just a tool for the USA, the USA tells the UN to put sentions on the other countries,etc"

UN is just a "tool" for USA like i said before, the USA bosses around UN. Why didn't the US send its own inspecter to Iraq? If the UN really was a priority to the USA the USA would not have ignored the UN and would not have gone into Iraq.

Please give me your reason to why you think that IRAQ had WMD's. I would love to hear them, and please don't make a fool of your self. Trying to prove a point.

-PIAA310
          ***My Blog***

Comment

Man your just a little kid, you don't get this stuff as i said before.
            Just because you can't back up your arguments with facts makes me a little kid that doesn't "get" stuff like this, give me a break.

Please give me your reason to why you think that IRAQ had WMD's.
            I'd love to know where i actually said that i think there were/are WMD's in Iraq.

This is my last post on this topic, i'm not getting roped into another stupid little argument like this.

Comment

lol, you should, because you were making a fool of yourself anyways.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Re: Where are the weapons of Mass Destruction??

Hello guys, I just want to know where the WMD's are?? .

I ate them.
                Earl From Regina

Comment

They may not be that fun coming out.
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

lol..............
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

lol, you should, because you were making a fool of yourself anyways.

Your almost beggining to remind me of 777Crazy, just better behaved.

Comment

Man your just a little kid, you don't get this stuff as i said before.
                        Just because you can't back up your arguments with facts makes me a little kid that doesn't "get" stuff like this, give me a break.

Please give me your reason to why you think that IRAQ had WMD's.
                        I'd love to know where i actually said that i think there were/are WMD's in Iraq.

This is my last post on this topic, i'm not getting roped into another stupid little argument like this.
                        Grant a fact is something that is true, the Fact of WMD's in Iraq has yet to be proven and is currently an Opinion of US intelligence. That was my say.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                        View the Darkside

Comment

Who was 777crazy?
                          ***My Blog***

Comment

Not even going to comment on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                              Who cares about the WMD's anymore... A dangerous dictator who slaughtered innocent men, women and children was tumbled... that alone has got to be worth the war...
                              Damn good point. :P

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                              View the Darkside

Comment

Your mouth is a form of WMD.

You can almost kill everyone with your mean and harsh words.
                                Airline Route News
                                Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Working...
                                X